Reviews for In These Moments
Awesome anime16 chapter 1 . 3/20
I think your story was just beautiful! It had great word chose and I loved the overall poetic flow of the story. I don't understand why someone would just say' it sux'! thanks for the story and keep writing them :')
V chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
I, for one, thought it was very sweet! I also like the idea of no dialouge or all. It does, as you say, become more dramamtic. I write that way too sometimes. I don't know about you, but it can be hard to do at times!

Whoever said that you suck abviously has no idea how to write or knows they can't write and has to put another person down or something like that.

Well, I thought it was so sweet and very good! Keep writing!

(P.S. I know this is kind of late and this story is not new, but still, a late review is better than none, right? _
WaterBlaster chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
You actually got flamed with this fic? Seriously? Wow... That just goes to show you how my opinion can be the complete opposite of someone else's!

I loved this fic! It was wonderful! It captured all of the spirit of "InuYasha"! Try reading it listening to "Toki wo Koeru"... Trust me, it'll be like watching the anime! One of the REALLY emotional episodes! (I'm listening to the melody now...) *cries*

Wonderful job!

WB
MitoraAkamori chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
Well, I liked it!

mitora
Peggi J. Crawford chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
oh how kawaii! you know, my cousin has a fic that involves kagome and inuyasha's daughter and it's pretty good. you might actually like it. her penname is Eevee Stone. I know I usually give long reviews but this one can't be too long b'cause I'm not even supposed to be on the computer. . .I got in trouble. Sheesh. All I did was yell at meh dad and he has to get all. . .evil. I'm watching Atomic Betty. It's. . .nifty. . .anyhoodles, I really need a lint roller after all that fluffy-fuzzy-feely stuff. Wow...lot's of 'Y's. Well, I gotties to go, so great fic (even though I don't really like Kagome).

*Peggi*
Chibi Yukie Isha chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
Aw so sweet I loved it! I don't think I've ever read a InuKag fic like this before. Sure there are a lot of Inu fics where she has to leave him or they have theses' really romantic moments but I've never seen one written like this... I'm not making sense am I? Oh well I loved it!
Great as always Chibi
Jinx
qtloveskittles chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
*sniff* that was sweet!
I was a little confused at the time changes but I got it know.
Inu-chan was a little OOC but hey! That's what fanfics are for.
Plz don't ever stop writing this was a really sweet fic and I can't wait to read more.
BelloftheSea chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
Someone would have to be crazy to flame this story. I loved it! It was sad and yet happy at the same time. I like that kind of stuff. Waff and Fluff are very good things.
tropical chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
Well I for one, thought it was cute. It was slightly confusing, but I like confusing fics. There more complex and make you think. :: ponders. ::
-tropical
the SeVeReD-HaNd chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
That was wonderful! I don't understand why you say some people have flamed you,in my opinion that was very good! Seriously,I loved it,and I hope I can read more of your stuff soon!
...
Alright, I sound like a total loser up there...um...Very good!
Gemini chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
(crying softly) It was beautiful_
kinggorss90 chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
o my gosh you are so great of a writer wow i loved the no dialog i cried i really did you are so good at this keep on writing if not on this story then on others i can only wish i was able to write like you
Firefrost chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
I liked it. As you said, it got a little confusing at times, but very pretty and elegant.
I do have one piece of advice, though; your sentences are very identical at times, and tend to lose interest from the contiutity of it. Some sentences sound just like there predecessors, only with different wording; no offense intended, but it becomes a little redundant.
Don't get me wrong: I love your story - it's just a tad too decorative at times.
YourBestKeptSecret chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
OMG I was ready to cry! That was so good! I love this out look! When I finally do post a fanfic that's how I wanted to write! Love ya! Keep writing!
me chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
WOW. I just finished reading this and all I can say is, wow. You have got to write more stories. I mean this story rivals something writen by Torenza! (formally known as rosefire1). Write more stories PLEASE!