Reviews for Turn Back Time
madcloisfan chapter 12 . 10/31/2014
Loved it
spike'smate chapter 12 . 11/20/2013
BONZA (thats aussie slang for brilliant) story
SimplyChristine chapter 12 . 12/18/2007
Now THAT is how the show SHOULD have ended!
Chibinini88 chapter 12 . 2/28/2005
WAY AWSOME STORY I LOVE IT
PrudencePiperHalliwell chapter 13 . 12/27/2004
hey...bababbabba im lovin it!
Rowan Rice chapter 8 . 12/24/2004
Yay, no Angel-Buffy kissing. Although its a shame Spike cant use his 'people dont use their tongues to say hello' line. Ah well, at least their together.
WinchestersGrl chapter 13 . 12/23/2004
Awesome story keep writeing. SPUFFY RULES!
Bridge chapter 13 . 9/30/2004
I am glad you ended the story this way. I wish Joss had done the same. Can't wait for the sequel. Great story.
Amandamanda3 chapter 12 . 9/22/2004
i was just wandering around my favorites list, and i saw this one and wanted to make sure i was up to speed, or if it was finished. Turns out i had already read it, but for some unknown reason i didnt review... *sigh*. so here's my review. - I love it! hahaha. anyway its a great story and i cant wait to read more of your work. you're a great writer! :) im going to go read some of you're other stories now... :P. :)
Lady Starlight so kiss my ass chapter 12 . 9/10/2004
GREAT STORY! Wonderfull!

Staarlight:)
Spuffy101 chapter 12 . 9/8/2004
i love the story and i'm glad its finished. thinking bout a sequal? i really reccomend it...
FoxyRoxy514 chapter 12 . 9/2/2004
This was great. Maybe there will be a sequal?
XXspuffster101XX chapter 12 . 9/2/2004
yay...happy endings for everyone who isn't anya and the dead slayers...

i must say that you did an excellent job and i'm glad it's finished. perhaps there will be a sequal?;)

well, i'm looking foward to finish reading all of your other fics. keep up the good work.

keep on writing,

LATERZ

buffy
Vanessa chapter 11 . 8/30/2004
Need more! lol. its so good!
XXspuffster101XX chapter 11 . 8/30/2004
gasp...it's gonna be spike right...i like faith and all, but if she got the short straw i would be upset but not as upset if spike got it.

you did a great job writing this and i can't wait for an update. i must read your other fics when i can get the chance.

keep on writing,