Reviews for Who Am I?
Jennik55 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Lol love it!
Really random but eh. What your going to do lol 3 them
paigeyjames chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Loved the beginning of the story, it was fantastic and the idea and crossover was brilliant, however, at around 3/4 of the way though, the language became really slangy, which really ruined it.

It was a brilliant idea though :)
Insanemistosingsmore chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
awesome!
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
my God, that was HYSTERICAL. i just recently became obsessed with Les Miz and this is an amazing phic/fic/crossover thingymabober that doesn't have a special name like that because...i dunno why! er...yeah...anyways, amazing story! like i said, it was unbelievably hilarious.
Akyesein chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Very strange, very funny! I love it! :)
Phantress chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
That was perhaps the most fascinating piece of literature I have ever read...lmao...well done!
roberre chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
" Surprisingly, everyone obliged, except for second violin, who continued to hyperventilate.

"

I love that! -laughs herself to metaphoical death-

That is the best.

I like how Erik randomly sighed in the mirror. T'was lovely.
my-echo chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
ROTFL! Oh, I love it...
Thessaly chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
I hope they do wander out of their fandom again...mon dieu, that was worth it! I love Marie-Suzette...

Oh, and Hannibal is an opera, not a musical. Granted, fake Mayerbeer is even more questionable than real Mayerbeer in terms of musicality in general, but I think it's still classified as an opera.
Pimpernelunderthecelticmoon chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
HAHAHA! AWSOME! THis is REALLY funny! WEE YAY! BALOONS! CONFETTI! MORE!
Sarahlou2485 chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
this is hilarious!
Tziporah chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Erik is so funny in this one,

Marius nodded vigorously. “Yes, and I’m the Baron Marius Pontmercy... well, as appointed by the great and noble Napoleon Bonaparte. I don’t suppose you recognize titles of nobility given out by that most glorious leader of all, Bonaparte?”

“I need to find a chandelier or something to smash,” the Angel of Music sighed.

“That has nothing to do with Bonaparte,” Marius protested.

“DO YOU WANT YOUR DEATH TO BE PAINFUL?” the Opera Ghost roared.

“Uh...”

“Don’t answer that.”

and

“Oh, Erik!” Marie- Suzette called out rapturously. “I’m an amazing soprano! Don’t you want to teach me?”

“Not really,” was the muffled reply.

“But I’m far more sane and beautiful then Christine!” she protested.

“Her slight schizophrenia is part of her appeal,” the dismembered voice explained.

oh and

After puzzling over how that worked a minute, Erik left to go work on his opera.

hehehehehehe
Baffled Seraph chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
*baffled as usual*...That was really cool and funny. But I really got confused...
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Oh... my... god... I thought I would die from laughing so hard. Masterfully done.
Wicked Eponine 2010 chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
Funny stuff!

I enjoyed this very much!

I love all of your stories!

I gotta go!