Reviews for Hearts of Glass
ZIPZEE chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
more! more! more! more! more!
Hepburn-Beauty chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
I really like this story so far! i really hope you update it soon. i look forward to reading more!
gginsc chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
Poor Legolas! He is so lonely and sad!
Me Llamo Berry chapter 2 . 6/25/2008
Ah... Why haven't you added more! I love it!
yllom21 chapter 2 . 5/5/2007
Interesting story! Well written so far, and a very good read. I enjoy how you wrote the charecters, and I think you did a wonderful job.
hedi chapter 2 . 10/6/2006
Hey, I really loved that!

Please continue!
Sabboth chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Wow this is well really real. After all is said and done Aragorn would be king and their friendships would suffer for it. so it is realistic but i guess I'm a sucker for the happy ending. I like it though and really want to see more.
Sabboth chapter 2 . 4/12/2006
Well wow a side of legolas we don't often see in stroies but I still like it.
Elithraniel chapter 2 . 8/15/2005
REALLY good writing! ~sniffle~ Please write more soon!

-~-~Elith
orlisnjangel4ever chapter 2 . 7/7/2005
o! this is so good! i love your stories! please keep writing this one!

~*oblifiac*~
astalder27 chapter 2 . 6/12/2005
aw poor legolas!
Ceyxa chapter 2 . 6/10/2005
IT's always interesting to me to read what happens after "happily ever after" ends. Legolas, as all members of the Fellowship, has been changed. I think you're writting of him beginning to discover that is lovely, and I look forward to reading more.
Jedi Master Moose Ass chapter 2 . 6/9/2005
oh man! Hoew could u dstop at chapie two! I luv this fic so much! Hurry upa nd update plz!
Susan W chapter 2 . 6/8/2005
Love this! Platonic fluff is good!

Love how you have included Faramir in your story as not too many fics deal with the developing friendship between Fara and other members of the Fellowship, especially with the elf.

Don't take so long to update this, please! Chapter 3 soon. An archery contest between the best archer in Gondor and the elf, most excellent!
ashlyns chapter 2 . 6/8/2005
great chapter! Very touching, please update soon!