Reviews for To Loose your Better Half
Lalywitch chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
I LIKED IT!
Will Gabriev chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Uh, uh, WAH! TT_TT ! I must find something to cheer me up!
chip chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
that was so sad! fred and george are my favs, besides lupin. i gotta go cry now. goodbye.
Alatariel07 chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
omg that was so sad. how could he kill himself? omg i really dont have any words for that. it made me cry cause ive always loved the twins. it was really effective. god job on it even though it was so sad.

*~Squirt~*
Gohan Hug chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
Ahh...Twin suicide. Angstyrific. :D Hm...maybe this will cause a cluster suicide or something? Like, then Ron dies, then Ginny, Then harry, Then sirius, oh wait...Sirius is already dead. Thanks, j.k. rowling, thanks a lot. O_o

*ahem*

good fic!

~~GH~~
Lady Mac chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
*sob!* it was beautiful! aw, that was great! so ... . sad! has amanda read this? oh! *sob*
after sex cigarette chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
*breaks down and sobs* oh my god...
mlast chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
Aw... so angsty! I loved it. You are very talented.
~ Columbine
Alex25 chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
This was definately an interesting thing to write about. It was weird to think of them as two seperate people. Good job. I enjoyed it.
Merb chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
Oh my goodness. This is so sad. That's not a bad thing. This is one of the best stories I've ever read. I mean this from the bottom of my heart. It's so hard to lose someone. To lose your twin would be even more than devastating. I love this. I cried. I just can't express how magnificent this is. Keep writing. You're REALLY GOOD!