Reviews for How To Choose Between a Flyboy and a Spook
Maegmel chapter 3 . 5/17/2004
Way to go! Webb SO Deserved that!
starryeyes10 chapter 3 . 5/10/2004
great story.
jacdroyalty chapter 3 . 4/27/2004
This story was so good. Glad that Harm and Mac hook up in the end!
I read in your bio, that you're in high school and watch JAG. I'm in high school too. I thought I
was the only person in high school to watch JAG! :)
Lyss chapter 3 . 4/21/2004
cute, cute, cute! I throughly enjoyed it! (Thanks for the Webb bashing, too!) ;)
mr1987 chapter 3 . 4/21/2004
That was so cute. I liked what you did with Webb and Mac in the story. It was good. Now if only they had that on the show! Anyways, nice story I liked it a lot.
jtbwriter chapter 3 . 4/20/2004
Very good-at last someone does it to the Weasel
Royally!
Thanks for a good read!
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 3 . 4/20/2004
I love it! PLEASE write more! PLEASE! ! ! ! It moved a little fast, but I absolutely adored how Clay's car got trashed! Touch of pure genius!
blueangel chapter 3 . 4/20/2004
This was a great fanfic... Not too short and not to long! H&M fovever! And you are correct on one the David James Elliot is a hottie... to bad his taken!
ninjaturtle chapter 3 . 4/20/2004
I love it, especially the whole "anull the marriage before it happens". Wonderful ending, I just love Webb-bashing *contented sigh*
AG chapter 3 . 4/20/2004
GREAT ENDING!
alicia5 chapter 3 . 4/20/2004
okay so Mac's not stupid she just a mean, manipulative bitch? She married Webb but knowingly made it not real. I hate Webb and I think he should kick Mac's six. Or shoot it.
mizukimarr910 chapter 2 . 4/20/2004
ploease let mac not get cold feet but wake up and see that the man abouttofly away is the man she needs for life if you catch my drift. please
thanx mizukimarr910
serendipity112233 chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
aw poor harm! i hope he bres up the wedding!
zeilfanaat chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Right. We've had the point where Webb was nice now, I think we can go on to the point where we can leave him... Am I too obvious? - Yes; Do I like Webb? - He's ok; Do I think he and Mac should be together? - NO. :) Sorry, just trying to Not throw my homework out of the window and instead get 'mad' about sth else... :) Never mind. Please update.
Angela B chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
I loved his initial reaction! He better wake up and break that wedding up! Uck. I hate those cigars! That reminds me, Mac is not the only one with control issues and substance abuse!