Reviews for The Incomplete
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 3 . 3/23/2014
Good short story!
rei-intro-rini chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
WOW ! I was totally into the story... You wrote the story beautifully in a dark way... hehe... but shouldn't you give 'ANGST' warning for it though ?

I'm kinda confused about Kagome n Naraku's feeling for each other...
EnderSweetie chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
O_O killed me with the evanescence quotes but IT WAS wunderbar!
x.Janele.x chapter 3 . 11/29/2010
Loved it, loved it, loved it! I really would have liked to know what went wrong with her wish though!
Black Winter Rose Thorn chapter 3 . 7/1/2009
I do enjoy a good Nar/Kags fic. This was one.
Azhmyr Athena Le-Fay chapter 3 . 12/4/2008
love it
w0ah chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
wow. this story disturbed me... yet in a good way. it was dark and twisted but thats how good Kagome/Naraku fanfics are supposed to be. Kagomes transformation was written really good. I really enjoyed reading this. watching the battle for dominance, seeing the change in Kagome. it was just great. I would have never read a Kagome/Naraku fanfiction again, if i had not read yours first. you got me liking the pair. theres just something about the pairing thats great. Good job )
Kura-sama chapter 3 . 4/21/2008
So dark ... yet so beautiful. It fit the song so very well, you were superb in the way you fit the lyrics into the story. I've never read a song fic quite this good. Love it~
15lovemeforwhoiam15 chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
ILOVEILOVEITILOVEITILOVEIT! .IT!
joyrid3 chapter 3 . 7/20/2007
I'm surprised he didn't kill Souta...

Anyway, why'd he live in a house with white and pink shades? I just...can't imagine that :)

Your story was one of THE best NarKags I have ever read! I think you were a bit harsh on Kikyo, but not too much to become disturbing. I do hope you write more NarKag!

Thanks for the great read!
joyrid3 chapter 2 . 7/20/2007
GOD DAMN! I always liked Naraku in a twisted sort of way, but I practically drooling now! I also liked Kagome's response to him and the fact that it's written in first person makes me feel exactly how she does (well, maybe a bit better...) :)

On to the next chappie!
joyrid3 chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Great work! I love a well written NarKag...especially one where Naraku isn't OOC. You managed to keep his dark character and portray Kagome's inner transformation perfectly! It seems believable and the writing style's great.
lindajrjt chapter 3 . 5/19/2007
ok...some of that was confusing; but I think I followed most of it. Good story in a sick kind of way as Naraku really can be Horror! Keep up the good work.
Murasaki Hikari chapter 3 . 12/23/2006
OMG! I loved this story so much! It was rather masacisitc but I like the twist you put into it. I'm definately going to recomend this to all my friends. Atleast, the ones who won't be freaked out by it. I hope you write more like this!
LynGreenTea chapter 3 . 7/5/2006