Reviews for Interoffice softball game
guiltytexan chapter 5 . 4/25/2004
Ok, is it just me, or do you really hate Sara? O, well.
pucktofaerie chapter 4 . 4/24/2004
Hm...this is relatively funny for a short little fic...but your characters are a little OOC. Especially Catherine and Sara. The others I can see working, but I think it's more feasable that Sara would be in on the pranks. Keep up the great work and update soon!
Sweet Jorja chapter 4 . 4/24/2004
Wow that was so funny! I can't even say my favorite part because I like it all! great so far, keep going!
~Sweet Jorja
Evil Genius Girl chapter 3 . 4/22/2004
:-) this was really cute/funny/(random adjective meaning funny) especially "A well-timed call, made by Brass to Grissom, draws them both back to the break room of the lab where Catherine, Nick and Warrick, along with their techies, have the monitors set up."
Evil Genius Girl
ps are u going to write more on this story?
pucktofaerie chapter 3 . 4/21/2004
Hehe, funny. But why couldn't they tell Sara? Oh well, keep up the great work and update soon.
Charming-Storm chapter 3 . 4/21/2004
LOl, very funny that Nick is supposed to take care of Sara and Catherine of Grissom. LOL, funny story by the way :D
goldenone chapter 2 . 4/20/2004
Oh! Can't wait to see what you have in store for days! Post it son!
pucktofaerie chapter 2 . 4/19/2004
This is cute. I love softball and baseball, but I especially love seeing Ecklie get his butt kicked. Keep up the great work and update soon.
TheSonicDremel chapter 2 . 4/17/2004
BWAHA! By bro plays softball, and is pretty good... This is pretty funny! ME likey!
Sweet Jorja chapter 2 . 4/17/2004
Oh my God! that was SO awsome! I especially like the little part with the dead ball. LOL That DOES sound like something Catheirne and Nick would want to do(based on past experiences)hehe. WRITE MORE!
Kathryn Mason-Sykes chapter 2 . 4/17/2004
the loss is just the beginning?
...fabulous...
Nikkd03 chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
isn't it usually 7 run rule? Or at least it was when I played. and it has only been a year since I stopped.
East-Wing-Witch chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
Don't just leave it there! That's cruel, especially when you've gotten me interested...
Kathryn Mason-Sykes chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
yay for softball.
Sweet Preserves chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
heh heh this is cool:-) I know nothing about softball or baseball, but I'm liking this, it's funny, cute, and you've really got the characters! I know Nick would deffinitly be swearing like that if it wasn't a primetime TV show:-D Keep it up!
Peace:-)