Reviews for Comfort
Toni America chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Bravo! I loved it! You're a good writer, keep it up! ;)
Anahksuniamun chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
luv it. the discriptions are amazing:):)
simonsaysfunction chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
all of your anck-su-namun/imhotep stories are great!
mirage-woods chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Loved it, gave me the sniffles. One of those good ones that make you feel so fulfilled (because of the quality of the love in the story) and empty (because this doesnt exist to me) at the same time. Great job!
Nakhtmin chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
That was beautiful... *is in awe*

It's too bad there are so few Anck-su-namun/Imhotep fics out there, but yours are always great (I've been reading some of them recently).

I'm going to add you to my faves, if that's alright with you ;)
Brunette chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
I usually don't read Imhotep/Anck fics. They've never appealed to me. But this...wow. This was beautiful writing. It just had this perfect atmosphere about it that made me just sigh when I was finished. Magnifecent job.
ancient princess not signed in chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
that was good! are you going to continue?
Goblinmoon chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
Was pretty curious about this... The piece is a nice bit of character work, however I can't see how it is plausible, considering how the second movie ending... Why does Imhotep inspire this? What is it about him? If it's so potent, what is Anck's issue that she barely hesitates when it comes to Imhotep hanging on the edge there. Now if it had been from his side, I actually could believe it more! Your writing itself is very good! Very nice imagery!