Reviews for New Evils
Lacrymose chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
cutish. is loesia canon?
NaOmI chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
cool idea! i mean the T/L thing...its cool

but Loey duznt seem 2 like Tobe ALL! well mayB a little... but still!

and can u plz write a 2nd chapter ?

thanx if u do!

*NaOmI*
pretzel.in.an.egg chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
you should have continued with this... even if it was just supposed to be a one-shot...! it's great! BUT... tobe sounds HUGELY like George, not just the way he expresses the words (y’ever f’rgive... ) but also the words he says (my soul aflame, lass..) but oh well. i suppose it doesn't really matter overly much. _ nice fic!
Keladry of Queenscove chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
yayness! more wonderful writing :D

are you going to write more chapters? please?

even tho it's way too late and i'm all hyper from too much sugar, i can say with confidence that you are a bloody good writer (pardon the language...) and i hope to be able to read more of your work :)

*Lizzy*
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
hey, this is absolutely awesome. definately a fan of the T/L pairing. I wish you would continue it!
Ethuiliel chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
hows this,ill be nice if you update!(muahahaha comprimise)
Shayley Rain chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
Oh, Oh, I want to be on the list! I love the T/L pairing, and am very sad that there aren't more stories about them. Update soon!
*Shale*
Lucie - or Lux chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
wow, this is very well-written. i like the style, its catchy. makes me want to read more. only i can't!(hint hint)
rubberdream chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Hey, nice fic, I likey! Never read a Tobe/Loey before but I reckons it could be a great combination! Nice! Lookin forward to the next chappie! Don't make me wait too long tho! *glares* Nah j/k! But soon eh?
RD
rootless californian chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
wow, tobe/loey- good idea! loved this chappie & cant wait to see what the plot is.
Kirjava Deamon chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
I love you, you used my favorite ship, TL. THANK YOU!
Alanna-of-Olau chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
I like it. Tobe and Loey make a great couple. I like your plot idea but next time a little less .
Queen's Own chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
well written, evry1s ic...AND its looking like a good plot. Zhai'helleva! Queen's Own
PsychoLioness chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
This sounds absoutley great! And I loved the writing style, it's so...so...oh, I don't know how to describe it. But I love it. More? Please?
Shira chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
:D :D :D :D
You are ze BEST Kathy!
It's about time you worked on the Tobe/Loey fic. _ It's WAY better than I thought it'd be!
Toldya Scruff was a good name. _ And COOL! I'm mentioned in the fic! You love me after all! Hehe.
Update soon, or I shall start to sic plot bunnies on you.
Or at least attempt to.