Reviews for Run, Jane, Run
Drea O chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
This is so wonderful and sweet. Love Jane. Love Trent.

Lol Wind
Dark Kuno chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
As a nominee and/or winner for Favorite Jane Story in the 2004 Daria Fanworks Awards (aka "the Booties"), this work has bee added to the Best of Daria Fan Fiction Community here on FanFictionNet.

Feel free to check out, and possibly subscribe to, the community. You may also wish to visit Outpost Daria, The Paperpusher's Message Board (a forum for Daria fanfiction and art) and/or DariaWiki for more Daria fan fiction & art, as well as information on the Daria Fanworks Awards.
speakingwordsofwisdom chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
awesome! I really love the connection between trent and jane and you portrayed it really well :)

congrats!
The Coffee Guru chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Outstanding ficlet. I love it when motivation can be found for behaviours in the series.
SatanaChick chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
I love this story. It's posted at the Daria Outpost too, yes? In any case, it's great. Doing something because you can is great, especially, I'm sure, if you were incapable of doing it before.
TAFKA chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
It starts out with promise and falls flat halfway through. will you PLEASE stop being such a fuckiung lazy writer. it'd take 10 minutes and a decent beta reader to fix this to the point hwere it was decent. You might want to give thought to that. Or, you can just delete my comment, like you do every negative that comes your way. Or did Thomas's assessment remain?
aleey chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
Whoa! This was great! I love it. So exquisetly written, it was wonderful. Very, very cool. Well done. Keep up the good work! :D
-PJ
Parker-man chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
You go, girl! That applies to you as well as Jane! A wonderful vignette, short and sweet. Also, it is a very believable incident.
It gives a good reason for Jane's love of running, and gives a good example of Trent's love for his sister.
This story is just one reason why you are on my Favorite Authors list!