Reviews for Close To You
Seth8 chapter 11 . 2/1/2008
Just wanted to say that I like this story and followed it since the begining of 2007 and now I want you to finish it, hope you continue writting I like it, even though I havent played FF8 for a long time I still can remember alot of the dialogues, thanks for the stories keep them up. Cheers.
Chios-gal chapter 11 . 7/2/2007
Please update again soon :(. This really rocks!
JayLiyah chapter 11 . 3/18/2007
Man, it's been so long since I last read and I just realized you updated with this last chap. It's too bad it's on hiatus, because I was enjoying getting caught up in this fic once again. The development was coming along really nicely. Darn it :P You better come back to this story one day!
Ryn chapter 11 . 4/22/2006
Oh hurrah, you finally updated!

Great stuff, as always. I love this story, I hope you keep it up. :)
Knighted chapter 11 . 1/10/2006
It's so great to see you back in action! So sorry this review is late! Your writing style hasn't deteriorated one bit, I can tell you. The truth or dare was a brilliant plot device. Really worked to get those questions out of the way, without having an awkward moment. Thanks so much for this, and i hope you do get writing soon... it's past the end of the month. You owe us another update, please!

Thanks again :)

Knighted
wcigtdniw second comp chapter 11 . 12/18/2005
ahahaha

i had a feeling would do something like that to my beautiful review :'( tho i didnt expect them to ban multiple reviews from the same ip (tho now that i think about it, it makes sense they would) so i cant just do it in parts like i planned :(

u basterds! BO! big thumps down to discrimination agasint us long winded ppl! hehe, no worries, i'll email u my reviews :D

i shall not be denied! .
wcigtdniw chapter 11 . 12/18/2005
omg! :O! she updated! YA!A!A!AY! . *dances*

:D/-

:D\-

:D-

hahaha omg! i forgot how to review! .. anyhoo i shall review! i know its real late.. once again... but i apologize... :(

[Rinoa, too, smiled, glancing every few seconds at Squall fleetingly, too shy to say anything to him.]

teehee :P

[Just because he has a nice smile, it doesn’t mean I can just let my brain turn into mush!]

aw, no need to hide it, tell everyone ur true feelings now...

Rinoa: mine mine mine! . Squall! kthnxbai

[“Liar. It was Quistis.”]

a woman with a mean lookin whip... *shudder* tho some guys like it like that... *shudder*

[“I intend to wake up early. I haven’t seen a beach sunrise in years.”]

80 thats unpossible! u'd have to actually wake up in the 'AM's O.O

[Sighing, she let herself fall back onto the sand, staring up at the stars still present in the sky, listening to the waves continuing in their tidal movements.]

Rinny Leonheart chapter 11 . 12/18/2005
Just read the whole thing, and Hyne does it ROCK!
ilovesoup1 chapter 11 . 12/18/2005
great chapter! AND STORY! haha update whenever you can please!
Cerulean Crystal chapter 11 . 12/11/2005
nice update soon please.
k-tea chapter 11 . 12/10/2005
NO WAY...you updated. great chapter! don't take so long for the next update, ok? post more soon. :)
Cerulean Crystal chapter 9 . 12/10/2005
wow..that was soon.
Cerulean Crystal chapter 10 . 12/10/2005
wow..nice update soon.
Wild Angel Billie chapter 11 . 12/9/2005
Awesome! I absolutely love the whole thing! PLEASE OH PLEASE update soon! I wanna see how she decides between him and Jem! I WANNA KNOW I WANNA KNOW! Awesome story though! Update soon!
zornoid13 chapter 11 . 12/9/2005