Reviews for Close To You
JayLiyah chapter 10 . 10/9/2005
Aw yeah! She's starting to get that feeling! Nice work so far, I think you must continue this. If you don't, I'll have to hunt you down! :P
Cypher chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
do u have any idea how absolutly great this fanfic is? this is one of the few au's i have read that r thoroughly awesome. plz update
Wa chapter 10 . 8/10/2005
u cant possibly have been to busy to update even one chapter in the last year! u couldnt find time ever! ahh
tidusXyuna637 chapter 10 . 8/6/2005
are you ever going to update this fic? i just started reading it and i was like no...it hasnt been updated in like forever. i hope its not dead. well..anyways i hope you update soon. :D
SabreHero chapter 10 . 1/21/2005
Bah, do you plan on updating some time? lol, great story, but I want updates :-(
k-tea chapter 8 . 1/16/2005
oh my gosh, update soon!
Noacat chapter 10 . 12/5/2004
This chapter was awesome! *faints* I like the shyness of new love that you've captured. The best bits for me are when their hands just brush together. Very nicely done, imagewise.
Rika chapter 10 . 12/1/2004
hii! woww ahahhahaa this fanfic is SO CUTE! i like it alot! hahahaha it really cracks me up.. please please continue writing! i'll be waiting for the next ch! hahaha byebye

-Rika
snow idril chapter 10 . 11/30/2004
omg omg, pleasse plaase continue, you are writing wonderfully...
Laura135 chapter 10 . 11/28/2004
waow i lied this chapter so much! you havent lost any skill at all lol so you should update as soon as humanely possible!
wcigtdniw chapter 10 . 11/24/2004
Wow, you actually updated :). I wasnt expecting this for another 2 months yet ;P. Sorry about the lateness of this review but college apps have kept me busy during my spare time for the past month, real icky stuff really (Damn you american education system!). Then there was that whole "thou shalt not review over the weekends" imposed by the barons. EVAL! Oh! Yeah, just a friendly bump, it still says "Updated 1st October" on ur profile. That had me a bit confused as well... not that its all too difficult to do that to me... anyway...

On With The Chapter:

[“‘Lostness’ is not a word Raine!” Julia protested, reaching for the dictionary that lay close at hand.]

i propose "Woogalyblarg" (n) the state or condition of blarg.

[“That word isn’t ‘won’t’ its wont, and that is an actual word referring to customary usage.”]

Hahaha, HEY! No fair! lol, Bad Ela making fun of meh, ha, jk, its all good. i'm still waiting for th return of wcigtdniw the trumpeter... or was it john the trumpteer? hehe jk

[ but also to forget her entire speech of requesting permission to borrow something]

She saw something she likes eh? hehe

[Yum...those years of Tae Kwon Do did do you some good...]

O.O Ela's writing a lemon! w00t! (or whatever those things are called) Hahaha... i can just imagine Rinoa thinking "you, me, bedroom, now" lol. Go Rin Go!

[yum]

Hahaha, thats such an awesome word. Very nice choice. it gets the meaning across quick and simple plus it adds somwaht of a visual with it too.

[ Rinoa had settled on taking a book down to the beach and reading]

Reading? On the beach? i must say, unheard of, outrageoufs even. ;P

[Quistis demanded eagerly, a grin plastered onto her face]

hehe gossipy quistis

[I saw him after his shower. “Rinoa paused to choose her words carefully. “I bumped into him on his way to his room, so I got a good look.”]

Haha, No comment.

[just tell me what’s hidden under his clothes.”]

Mhahaha, k, i gotta get my head outta the gutters. hehe. :P

[ I’m not even entirely sure of what a well-toned body looks like,]

haha, sure, sure of course u dont...

[She comes to the beach to read...weird]

I know! just waht i said. :)

[...how thoughtful of him to bring me lunch...]

A true gentelamn.

[“Yeah, but I want to.” Rinoa bit her lip as her excitement began to control her.]

0o0o0o0

[“’Cause I wanna get to know you better.”]

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0 :P

[As they made their way back to the house, no words were said. Occasionally their hands would brush, sending a shiver up Rinoa’s back and making Squall smile. Rinoa, too, smiled, glancing every few seconds at Squall fleetingly, too shy to say anything to him. For an instant, she let her mind wander.]

Ok, i'll bre honest with you, the beginning of the chapter was a bit lacking for reasons i cant really place a finger on (i guess it didnt have the Ela Tin shining brilliance we're so used too ;). But it got much better toward the end, I really liked the last portion (the line above) and thought it was very well written and i'd say about par with your awesome work in the last two fics. now thast quite an accomplishment considering its been a month-ish since the last update. very nice :).

losing your skill? Bah! utter rubbish, i think i've said this before but ur in the top 1% of authors here at (atleast!) and yes, you still are. well, i do hope you update more often when you have th time. aww, no comments anymore :(, you were one of the last authors still to give "personalized comments." but its ok we'll survive :P haha. i dunno why but i always laugh while reading your fics even at the parts that arnt supposed to be funny. yeah, its probably just me.

Bah, not used to writing long reviews anymore :(. kinda seems off-ish, (my review, that is). anyway, hope to hear from you again around Christmas time.

*Cheers*
Ryn chapter 10 . 11/18/2004
Woohoo, you updated! Eep I hope Rinoa and Squall start confessing soon... -wonders if there will be conflicts- :D Update soon before I get restless! lol
karekano56 chapter 10 . 11/14/2004
hurry up at update! i cant wait til' christmas! u kno how long that is? like a month! _

oh yea like ur story lol. keep u the good works
Angelprinczess chapter 10 . 11/14/2004
Yay, an update! I think this had to be one of my favorite chapters so far. The scene at the beach was very cute, and the scene in Squall's room was hilarious! Can't say that I blame Rinoa for acting the way that she did, though _ Anyway, fantastic job, as always. Can't wait to read more!
seth8 chapter 10 . 11/14/2004
In a moment I will be bothering you on email :P, the story is pretty good, just a suggestion, since Rinoa and Squall are nothing yet, make a little more...dramatic ya know, make action to...fight on school or something like that, experemintation is the mother of all virtudes, create stuff and look at stuff that you can use on your story.

Well good luck on school.

Peace.