Reviews for Blood Dreams
Quetoa chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Awwww sweet at the end!
- Quetoa :3
lunarrose33 chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
I like it. most one shots are'nt detail oriented but his is. It's very descriptive. However the begging of the manga blood tells Ishuca that blood doesn't acutally eat the flesh of his prey just absorb the energies when he was trapped in the ice.
firedraygon chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Oh I adore this. The disjointed images, Blood getting his first real stimulus after 200 years, just - I love this moment, and I wish they'd drawn out the initial meeting longer than they did. It always seemed a bit rushed but this fic helps clarify how utterly desolate Blood's existence was before Ishuca came into the cave and how Ishuca's the first person who actually matters. Lovely work.

~fd97
pratz chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
I *hearts* this story. Pre-ishuca Blood is, I don't know, too deep in his inner sanctuary to let himself be close to others. Ah well.

I have just started reading Koori last week and have been entralled wilingly by the story. Too bad I don't have read yet more than Vol.7. Do you by any chance know where to DL/read it?
SnapesFavorite chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Very well written, I enjoyed it a lot :-)
golden-eyedwolf842 chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
I like this fic very much. There should be more fics in this section. Anyways, hope to see more fics from you very soon! :P
ying87 chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
just realised i forgot to review the last time i read this.. must have been too busy fangirling.. or maybe it was on a yahoo group? i don't remember. ;;

ANYWAY! just reread this. so.. WAI! LUVLUVLUV
LuckyCharm chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
I'm so glad someone is writing KnMnM fics! Do you intend to make a real arc? Pleaaze . I think KnMnM got plenty of good stuff to write about!

ps to Nightengale13: the scanlation site you're talking about just changed their address
ChaoticThought chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Wow. Just...wow. This pwns me. Wonderful fic, with great descriptions and imagery. I love how you characterize Blood, and the way he regards Ishuca. There is alot more i want to comment on, but right now...I'm just speachless...this is just a wonderful fic. I can't put enough emphisis on that. Thank you so much for writing this... o
maia8 chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
Woo hoo, a Koori fic on ! I can't do much better than a fangirl squeal, but this is really nicely written. I especially liked the end, where Blood is mad at Ishuca for picking *his* cave to die in. Like another reviewer said, it's hard to capture Blood pre-Ishuca - well done!
Nightengale13 chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
Dammit, it just ate my review. Start again...

You would think that more people would have read this story, seeing as it's one of the best in a very small fandom of a very good series. I'm sure more than one person HAS read it. They just didn't leave reviews...

Bastards.

I'm only half-joking; a story of this caliber really deserves more recognition than it's getting, and if i could I'd go smack every one of the readers who didn't at least leave you a fangirl squeal.

I myself am at the moment rather partial to the fangirl squeal theory, but will try to give oyu a nice solid review in order you get a semblance of the recognition you deserve.

The title isn't as simple as it seems. I first read it as blood, an adjective, not as the name. Then I realized it was Blood, the character, but I still read it differently than you intended: as "dreams about Blood" and simultaneously, "dreams about blood(y) things". Then I got that it was supposed to be "what Blood dreams (about)" and the puzzle clicked. And no, this is not because I'm slow. I'm sure there are more clever titles out there, but this is not as mundane as it would seem (though that is in great part due to the dual nature of Blood's name itself).

The fic itself blends sleeping and waking almost seamlessly, emphasizing oddly-timed nights with the presence of "one-night stands". Further confusion of the nature of night is brought through Blood's white and red dreams. Waking hours are grey, an easy enough coloration to accept, but leaving any aspect of black out of the picture altogether lends a northern European "white nights" aspect to the fic.

The ice and the brightness, even in sleep, become almost annoyingly comforting presences to Blood, simply in their reliability. Despite this, Blood still dislikes the change Ishuca brings...and yet he embraces that change in fearing Ishuca's death.

You do well to capture the early Blood, preseries and pre-Ishucan influence. That's hard, considering almost immediately Blood begins to show signs of being influenced by our favorite glasses-wearing ditz...

Keep it up...we *will* get our KnMnM category eventually!

~Thirteenth Nightengale

PS: Might you know of a scanlation project that's still up and running for KnMnM? The only one I knew shut down.