Reviews for Missing Linkce
Abenobashi chapter 2 . 5/17/2008
Okay, more of what I love about this story... Likce's talent, his name, his personality, the definitions he keeps spouting (they're really good), the way you've captured Ida's personality so well, the fact that the style is much better in this one, with lots of those trademark puns...

Ah... it's been four years since you did anything with this D: PLEASE come back to it! Honestly, this is very good, and the more time you've spent on it, the better it's getting. (Not to mention that was a mean cliffhanger to leave us on...)
Abenobashi chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Wow, this is really good! The most impressive part is your plot idea. It's new, and yet it has that distinct Piers Anthony touch. Very clever. (Plus, it's a bonus that it's based in a time with characters that I've actually read about... I haven't read much of his newer stuff -;;). If I had one criticism, it would be that your style is a little less humorous than his, and maybe too matter of fact? It seems to smooth out as you go on in the chapter, but the beginning feels a bit like you were just a hair off. No doubt it'll get better as you go on, and the piece pulls the reader in fast enough for this not to be that big a deal, but if you ever get a chance, the piece would be even better if you matched it up a bit, in my opinion.
IDONTCARE chapter 2 . 1/20/2005
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!
LEDlorien7 chapter 2 . 10/11/2004
linkce is confusing
LEDlorien7 chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
i like the name, he links things together sortof so far so good
Violet Rush chapter 2 . 5/14/2004
Hey that's pretty good. You write like Piers Anthony. It's funny, keep writing! And that was clever, missing links.
solidchristian-88 chapter 2 . 4/22/2004
Very very intresting story. It feels just like I'm reading a real Xanth novel!
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Christel Jenkins chapter 2 . 4/16/2004
*claps* yay. Great start. Linkce is awesome! Surprise is one of my fav charries too. Please update soon. Ta for now.
Astarte Katz