Reviews for Even In Death
luvpower chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Omg,even years after you wrote it you still made me cry,im really sensitive,trust me I love it.
SparrowsFlight chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Amazing story. Gut wrenching. Good job.
xamyxisxsnazzyx chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
I can't believe I've never commented on this story...I've probably read it, say, 10 times!

Sad, but very, VERY good! I love your writing style, and am totally adding you to my favourites!

Baby-Bikkie
Chades chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
*cry*So sad...
JeanieBeanie33 chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
This one *really* made me cry, but that makes me love it even more. Like I've said before, you have talent.

You've probably all ready edited it, because I can't find any parts that need to be edited!
ZekksGoddess chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
*gasp*

JACK!

*sigh* I love Jack, and I absoloutley hate to see him die- but your fic did his death justice. Great job!
just jacs chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
very nice very sad a few good powerful lines loved it! I wrote a jack death fic they are very hard 2 write but you did it very well.

congrats
Daunting Darkness chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
WOW! WOW! WOW!... that last line... WOW!

Beautifully written. Your summery drew me in and i'm glad it did. :) very nice.

LOL! - concerning your bio. Well missy, you'll be pleased to know that I know exactly where New Zealand is. :). I'm from Australia - NSW. Yes, lotr has put you guys on the map more... infact a lot of good and large films are now begining to be made there... your country is beautiful.

Do you guys get Rove over there? hehe (random i know...)

I'm 16 and i love the lion kind as well... how can you not? its a classic and so beautifully done! (plus i love lotr and potc and gladiator).. we have much in common (concerning movies) it seems. :D.

Oops, didn't mean to blab. Sorry about that.

Loved your story.

:D
Johnnycakesdepp chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
I am so glad I stumbled upon this! This is so great!
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
Great job, not quite a tear-jerker for me, but I adore the lines: 'Stop fighting and rest. He let go.' That was awesome. Loved this story.
DeppInDepp chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
Hi!

GREAT story! oh my god! that was so sad! *tear rolls down cheek* I hope you do some more stories! I've ready read your A Marooned Sparrow and Before the Dawn stories they were also great!

luv DEPP4EVA
Istani chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Well, didn't expect you'd let him die, but no-one can live forever and this surely is a well written end. I loved the part where he was fighting and then let go
Lady Dreamgirl chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
You made me cry. It's beautiful in a sad way. I really don't know what to say. *runs off to cuddle Jack Sparrow plushie*
Adri-Laree chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
Hye, Its me again.

This is really good, i didnt notice any bits that stuck out too much.

I didnt like Jack giving up..Its not something he would do..but it did work for this as a short story.

Maybe you you coukd write a chapter of how the Crew felt/handeled their greif.

Cyaz,

Lv Adri

P.S I know this is shameless advertising too..but please read my LOTR story! Us New Zealander's have to stick together :)
NikiH chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
Oh man. I shouldn't have read that while at work. Because I can't cry at work, it would be embarrassing. But this was a great fic...and deserves to be cried over. I may have to give it another read when I get home.

Wow.