Reviews for Magic of the Heart
SilverNeira chapter 16 . 12/10/2011
Really liked it! So sweet! I cried when she had to go back!
The Dark Heroine chapter 16 . 11/1/2009
What an amazing story! I love how it's so well written, descriptive, fascinating and outstandingly different - all at the same time!

You certainly have a brilliant imagination. Wow. I absolutely loved the ending too. Overall, great work and definitely one of the top Yu-Gi-Oh stories I've read. You really gave your own spin to it! XD

Anyway, keep up the great work!

~ FreeXFallXPhoenix
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 16 . 6/15/2009
Loved your story!
SinDRegrets911 chapter 16 . 8/2/2008
Very funny series! I enjoyed it, but there were a few spelling errors here and there. Spit that, great series!

-Sin
laSoldier chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Aww! _ This chapter was really sweet! I'm going to continue reading now! I hope it's a good fic because it's REALLY hard to find good SetoxOC fics! Ja ne!
hermonine chapter 16 . 9/14/2006
Great story. Keep up the good work.
cuteness chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
ok, that was a really good chapter, and no I did not fall asleep. My only pet peeve was that these kids (KIDS) are kissing...their like, what?, 10 years old? Awkward...but I still liked the chapter -
Silent Magician Girl chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Ahem. According to my profile, this story does not get anything. Luna is, according to my definition, a Mary Sue. Your first chapter wasn't very good, I won't even bother to read the rest. I'm sorry if this is harsh, but take the time to reread your own story, okay? I'm really sorry if this is harsh, but don't take it as a personal attack on you. Maybe later I'll upgrade your story to a Silent Magician LV4.
nigherediffmail.com chapter 16 . 9/6/2005
AW! I LOVED IT! SO CUTE!
Savvy0X chapter 16 . 6/4/2005
OMG PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL!GOD THIS STORY ROCKS! please make a sequel and come back soon!
Tsuki-no-Hoshii chapter 16 . 1/28/2005
man i love your storys you somehow your storys can make me cry this was the first time in years since i cried lol
Murasaki Lumi chapter 16 . 12/4/2004
Fantastic ending!

I almost cried, it was so sweet!

A little witch in the family, huh?

Interesting.

So, is there going to be a sequel?

Hm?

This story was great from start to finish!

I loved it!

Anyway, later!

You/Kai fic fan
kidishcaresh chapter 16 . 10/11/2004
I love this story.

Something went wrong when i put it in my favourites and i lost it.(Stupid computer)

But i've found it again.

Like i said great story ,definitly a price-winner!

keep the good things comming.
Amanda chapter 16 . 8/21/2004
I loved it. The story was really good. You did a great job on it.
BloodMyst chapter 16 . 7/20/2004
good ending very fluffy, how odd, I usually don't likefluff too much. Hm...well I enjoyed, great job!