Reviews for Magic of the Heart
Minor Arcana chapter 14 . 7/13/2004
In this, my fave bit had to be your descrition of after the storm. It was beautiful and so easy to imagine that it made me happy. Nice to see Kaiba and Luna got together and that the evil's been put in it's place. And thanks for your info in your author's note. Here's my email:

I look forward to hearing from you,a nd you'll have so much fic goodness to read when you get back. Have a nice holiday!
Secluded Sapphire chapter 14 . 7/12/2004
Tsk Tsk Kaiba's such a naughty little boy, cna't even hold down his teenage hormones. Aw it's done isn't it? Aw so sad to watch a good story end but then again there's the upside...A NEW STORY! Update soon!
Freakster chapter 14 . 7/11/2004
this... WAS GREAT! BEAUTIFUL! WONDERFUL CHAPPY! LOVED IT! and ... sniff... ITS GONNA GET OVER! Though you would think the climax was pretty short lived but I LOVED IT! IT WAS SO COOL WITH THE WHOLE MAGIC STUFF! WICKED!

*tries to cast spells and energy rays like Luna* *fails* *miserably*

IT WAS SO HEHEHEHEH! Awh Kaiba doesnt mind! Thats so sweet! I could just kiss him right now... and hey! Kaiba still didn't figure out that Luna is THE girl from his past did he? I don't think so, but maybe i forgot or something i doubt that... but still a possibility is a possibility... And what about the stone gem thingy? Ya know the pendant thingy that she broke in half and gave half to kaiba and kept half... is there going to be something else? ... and about the mail, I'm gonna reply to it tomorrow, as something or the other just kept coming in the SOON! and .. sniff.. FINE! GO AHEAD AND FINISH THE STORY! PFT!
Elusia chapter 14 . 7/11/2004
wonderful chapter! luna and kaiba r so cute together, but its so sad how ur fics almost finished T.T

im also looking forward to ur next fic as well, i luv yugi too, hes so cute _

anyways a great job!
Blue Dragon99 chapter 14 . 7/11/2004
Amazing chapter! I just hate ppl like Celeste and Dementia! I'm guessing they will never return since ur story is almost over in a few chapters. I'm sorry but I haven't received ur e-mail, so if u could just send it again b4 u leave for ur vacation. I'll be updating this week, probably this Wednesday bcuz its my birthday! Plz update soon and have a wonderful vacation!
the1koolkitty chapter 13 . 7/11/2004
Kitty: 0_0 Oh, Jesus Christ almighty...

Lina: is the person who hates Luna at the end Celeste? That's what it sounds like...

Kitty: _ At least Seto & Luna finally got together 100%. Keep going!
Minor Arcana chapter 13 . 7/8/2004
I knew it! That Celeste is back. Can't wait to see what she's going to do to Luna and Seto and maybe the Big Bad is just using her... Interesting. I've also updated. Cahpter 19 is up.
Secluded Sapphire chapter 13 . 7/8/2004
Oh great update, I must see another soon, I wait with great anticipation for your new story! Those weirdos trying to take over the magical releam are gonna us Celeste? If she gives up her soul for revenge then she ever more crazy and insane then I thought.

Hope you enjoy your trip!

I'll update soon to! Hopefully you won't leave when there's a really big cliffie, oh that would be just evil...hm...oh I have planning to do lolz.
HappyDuelist chapter 13 . 7/6/2004
Another good chapter. Way to go SGCred. Hope you update again soon. It was a nice ending too with Seto and Luna alone in the dark like that.
Elusia chapter 13 . 7/6/2004
omg such a great chapter _ nothing much to say here cuz you've done a brillant job! ive also passed on ur message to eerr ur friend (sorry! i forgot her name!). _U

good job, update soon!
Freakster chapter 13 . 7/6/2004
OH MY GOD WHEN WILL CELESTE LEARN?

Anyhoo, that was SOO CUTE! .

*is really really happy*

hehehehehheh thats perfect. alone in a mansion, with kaiba... E! *runs away screaming excitedly*

great chapter, and its not garbage,

I have a very bad feeling that this story is nearing its end... is it?

hey wait you said you have to go on vacation on 19th july... and you are going to finish it before that... uh oh... that could mena only oen thing... THE FIC IS GOING TO END! NOO!

i really like this fic! wahahahahaha! anyway, comments on the chapter: exciting, good story pace, BAD CELESTE BAD! i mean evil twists...with the whole evil giving celeste powers and all ... EXCELLENT CHAPTER!

CANT WAIT FOR AN UPDATE!

And I'm gonna be updating my story too soon so look out!

UPDATE SOON! and dont end the fic do fast... pretty please? Thank you!
Blue Dragon99 chapter 13 . 7/6/2004
Brilliant chapter! Luv the 'passion in darkness'!

You're ending the story already! Boy, I still have along way to go with my story! N e wayz looking forward 2 ur brand new story as soon as u come back! PLZ update soon!

(By the way I've been meaning 2 ask u this for awhile, but who is Luna based on?)
Flame Saber chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
this is good...canu plz read one of my stories...Q!
the1koolkitty chapter 12 . 7/1/2004
Kitty: *screams* NO! LUNA!

Lina: 0_0 Celeste is such a bitch!

Kitty: 0_0 I agree!

Yugi: 0_0 Me too!

Kitty: _ I LUV that fic idea!

Yugi: *glomps Kitty* Me too!

Kitty: Yugi's and my relationship'll also be in my YGO/HP crossover of Chamber of Secrets, so...yeah. _
Secluded Sapphire chapter 12 . 6/30/2004
Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow, this was AMAZING! I loved every word of it, such depth and emotion- hate, jealousy and pain. Every bit of it comign from that good for nothing tramp, bitch whore. Excuse the language, people like her make me so mad. Thinking that their god's gift to the world, thinking that the entire planet owes them something. Hopefully she gets what's coming to her, to bad Luna didn't retaliate, I would've knocked that ungrateful slut out. Well that's the end of my ranting, update soon!
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »