Reviews for Cities Apart
Aguna chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Great story
blank11111 chapter 12 . 1/10/2012
-weeps-

its just so amazing, and so beautifully writen! as a stupidly long time fan, it makes me sooo happy to see the fanfiction at this amazing standard ;w;

please please please keep writing?
Witch fang chapter 12 . 9/3/2010
That was so absolutely lovely that if I was the sort of meticulous person who reviews every chapter, I would have. But time decrees otherwise. Sorry.

What's the name of your sequel? PLEASE TELL ME! Thia was so lovely. ah...
netrixie chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Oh, wow. Very nice.
dragon chapter 12 . 5/31/2009
I really like the story it is so cute and funny too. I especially liked, that it was realistic and I liked the new one wearing a silver coin. you really did a good job on that. I am also going to read Beyond Borders tomorrow or at least until somewhen the next week ;) I am looking forward to that.
hermyam chapter 12 . 9/15/2008
Just found this fic and absolutely loved it. Now gonna hop off and see if I can find the promised sequel ;)
reikoyazumi chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Dude, you have the honour of being the first Discworld fic I have ever read! I don't know why It's taken me so long to get around to it considering I've loved the Disc (and Sam) far longer than I've been around the fic world, but... well, meh.

Vimes/Vetinari? Sounds verily interesting. Two of my favourite characters in anything, ever, although I must confess I've never thought of them together... still, this looks very intriguing!

From what I've read so far, I think I'm going to like it. Your writing style is good, you have a good grasp of grammar and the story has pace. I had a quick look over chapter 2, but felt the need to be your 100th review.

One thing I noticed, though: "Sit down Your Lordship” he said dryly.

Should have a comma after 'Lordship' (and possibly one after 'sit down,' but that's just me).

Loving it. :)
Ymmo chapter 12 . 1/28/2008
*applauds*

Fabulous story! Really well written. I like your style. The only criticism I have: that first kiss happened a bit too suddenly, without much ground. I think it was a bit OOC for both men. But I REALLY liked the way you played their internal battle throughout the story to the happy ending.

How the hell didn't I see this story before? :D

Anyway, you made my day. I'm going to read the sequel too, one of these days! :)
avidadmirer chapter 12 . 6/26/2007
Hm. I'm totally doing you a fan art for the end. I'll send it to you if I can.
avidadmirer chapter 10 . 6/26/2007
...I feel dumb.
avidadmirer chapter 7 . 6/26/2007
*twitchtwitchtwitch* WHY do you use "u" instead of "you" in your A.N.s? It just looks unprofessional. Oh, well, to each his own.

That IS a twist! Where is this going? I do think that werewolves' blood would have the same affect, or at least make Vimes very wolfish sometimes. What I DON'T like is that Vimes's life is being completely screwed around with because he was unable to defend himself against four wimpy attackers. He's VIMES, for gods sake! How could that ever happen? And why the hells is Vetinari crying, fudge it!

Sorry...intolerance for fanfiction kicking in. I'm forcing myself to it again because I need to read Vimes/Vetinari for something like research. Hmm. Argh. I'm angry because you didn't have anything leading up to it...they decided they were in love in two seconds. (overstatement, forgive me.) But I'm also angry because mine is like that too, and I'm worried whether it's tasteful.

I totally give you permission to email me and be all "Oh, you're mean and you suck." It would be so true.
avidadmirer chapter 6 . 6/26/2007
AAHAH SO OOC! ...Good to see I not the only one. :D Your story and mine (not on this site as of yet) have a lotta lot of similarities. Did you just finish reading Nightwatch before you wrote this? That's what it was with me.

Heheheh...you have serious potential. I'd mark you as about sixteen or seventeen, in terms of writing. (If I offend at all in my reviews, don't take it to heart. I can't talk. I'm thirteen.) In my weird writing vision, you have a good outline, and some of the sentence structure is enjoyable, but you don't have the rich roundness, nor the striking originality, of say, Pratchett. (That is a fond, but completely impossible dream. Nothing is more awesome than Pratchett.) There is always a subtle undercurrent to writing...you are just very up-front, going from this to that with bits of V/V fluff padding them. (OhI'msopretentious. I really wish I was older so that my advice could be more valid. But please consider my opinion.)

By the way, you are NOT misspelling realise! It can be z or s, depends whether you feel like being British or American. (Or various other English speaking nationalities!) *grins in self-satisfaction, even though something is telling her that you PROBABLY already KNOW that. Dumb notoriousreviewer.*
avidadmirer chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
I just read the A.N. at the top. I like you. I'll go read the story now.
FlameWingedAngel chapter 12 . 6/18/2007
I've never really read Discworld slash. (Its actually one of the few books I don't slash.) But I must say this is a very very good story and now i'll have to start looking for Discworld slash now.
HRHFelineQueen chapter 12 . 1/3/2007
Loved it let me know if you are going to write anymore along the same vein

i adore Vimes Vetinari as they just fit