Reviews for Cordelia the Vampire Slayer
Beastfolk chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
do u no were i can find the btvs movie?
Haribo2012 chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
love it! x
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 1/21/2011
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
clandestinequeen chapter 4 . 10/3/2009
Aw! Its so nice to see that someone actually put into play what angel said about loving her even if she didn't have her slayer-like-powers in helpless. You did make me cry though with the whole IWRU bit, gah... gets me every time but onto point and fact, this was such a nicely written story and I'm pleased they got their happy at the end.
Ji- Young Hong chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Hi, I'm a college student majoring in American & British Culture. One of my classes encourages me to read fiction dealing with what we've learned. And Buffy the Vampire is one of them. Especailly I chose yours because the titlle 'Cordelia the vampire slayer' is appealing. It was really novel idea. I also think it is plausible because Cordy has always shown interent in Angel. At Giles' house, the reaction of Xander and Giles to Cordy was interesting, as well. Their reaction reflect their own general characteristics. I'm really wondering what's happend to Buffy! Thank you.
Kiss And Make Up chapter 4 . 11/11/2007
This story is absolutely wonderful. Short but oh-so-sweet, it is wonderfully written, a very cute and creative plot, and stays pretty true to character, especially for a story that takes place in an alternate universe. I loved this down to every single word.
Emma's Angel chapter 4 . 6/22/2007
this story was too cute! I thought for a moment there that Xnader would take Angel's brooding role! LOL A refreshing little story, with heart! Good work!
Rayne StarDust chapter 4 . 7/17/2006
heh, sweet.
dom.ships.BA chapter 4 . 1/30/2006
haha, this story was hilariously great! I love it! so creative, and B/A! great job!
Gypsy Madamme chapter 4 . 6/3/2004
god i love stories that are short an uncomplicated and end up with b/a. than blessed.
kick a warrior woman chapter 4 . 5/12/2004
great story!
loved the ending.
needs a sequel.
-kaww
ba always chapter 4 . 5/12/2004
Hahaha! LOVED the ending - too funny, and so very sweet. Ahh, how I love Buffy and Angel. Anyways, great story!
blip-dragon chapter 4 . 5/11/2004
very nice ending. great job.
miss-ange chapter 3 . 5/9/2004
wow i love this story i dont know what it is about it.. the concept is so great update!
Certifiably Insane chapter 3 . 4/29/2004