Reviews for Snake Maiden
Takako-chan chapter 3 . 8/25/2007
I luv this story! I wanna know what the others' reactions are when they see Fuuko, especially Mi-chan's reaction. YEY T/F 4EVAH! erm -cough- update soon!
Nils chapter 3 . 5/5/2007
omg! dat was like so totally interesting. awesome story. i wonder wat the hokage will think when they c a totally different fuuko. i wanna know everything. so pls pls pls and a hundred times pls update.
SnowCharms chapter 3 . 3/4/2007
This will be interesting...update!
Lady Lyris chapter 3 . 1/17/2007
hey hey hey! nice plot! really really nice! hope you update soon really like the part about model legs heehee
Sirena87 chapter 3 . 9/27/2006
okay... i like the first parts... update soon
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 3 . 9/6/2005
now this is intriguing..an ancient tribe eh? one thing though..fuuko is not ugly! kekeke..an overreaction i know..but in the manga, fuuko was always regarded as a goddess of victory..she is admired for her wit and strength...and of course beauty..it's sad that the anime failed to point this out..its' been a year since you last updated and i'm looking forward to the next chapter..please update..
Takumi Fugiwara chapter 3 . 8/16/2005
... it wasnt 40 years but only 400 years... : )
aeris chapter 3 . 4/20/2005
pls update this! dont abandon this fic! hahahah
yanagi-chyan chapter 3 . 3/3/2005
WHAT? That's it? Your fic's soo cool, i really wanna know what happens next! plz update, your fic's really great. If you don't continue, I'm sure there'll be a lot of dissapointed tok/fuu fans out there! Namely ME! Ganbatte! _
Mizu no Kenshi chapter 3 . 8/12/2004
nice story! I love T/F pairings...Yanagi doesn't deserve the attention given her...gr

anyway, if it's not too much trouble, read some of my fics? I'm currently writing a FoR fic too, so far, my other ones are Rurouni Kenshin and Inu-Yasha. - thx and keep up the good work!
its me saiyukiluver chapter 3 . 6/23/2004
Yo Jen! I just read your fan fic just.. tonight! hehe Ü im kinda bored here and anyway.. uhm.. about the fic.. Fuuko cried? What a joke! Tokiya apologizing? That's even a bigger one! joke joke joke! Ü Ahem! As being a flame of recca fan 4 years ago or 5 i guess.. i shouls day that you really turned the characters on especially.. tokiya and fuuko! As in! Continue this fic! MAybe Tokiya will finally have an eye for her when Fuuko is a real woman by then in your fic! then things will be intresting.. wahahahahaha! Ü Ciao! Ü
yuki kawaii chapter 3 . 6/16/2004
Wow, that was kinda… I dunno. The way the fic switched from a light and entertaining story to a serious yet still entertaining one with a plot was incredible. I want to read more, so I hope you’ll update soon. The scene in which Tokiya left a message in Fuuko’s phone made me smile. Hehe, just reminded me of someone. )

So, keep writing. God bless you. See ya around.

Yuki
Sky Goddess chapter 3 . 6/12/2004
hey! this is pretty interesting. continue soon!
Natural Born Charmer chapter 3 . 5/27/2004
hahaha...luv this fic...though i didn't really like the idea of fuuko crying...i mean...fuuko? cry? oh come on! but hey! i still love this fic... and would all do respect... fuuko isn't at all fat...as the three girls [or can i say b*?] described her...in fact i think she's sexy...even sexier than yanagi...or any other female characters in FOR... anyway... i didn't mean to sound rude or anything for that matter...anyway...update soon and i'll review soon!
Aeris chapter 3 . 5/23/2004
hi its me again! haha i really really loved this! haha please continue this okay? if you have updated this.. can u pls giv me an email? so i can read asap! thanx! i really love the time when tokiya got worried! haha ja!