Reviews for Shadow's Edge
Nyuuko Lambzaki chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Sorry. Send it in Spanish is that forgetful -.- I am ... Well is a translator, so surely is something wrong.

I love your fic, is very beautiful.

I am delighted to find good fics of this couple (which is my favorite of all the world of Shaman King). Hao and Jeanne were perfectly IC, that pleases me greatly, who portrayed Hao and Jeanne as it is their hatred for him, though this is due to the great "pull" exercises Hao on it. I was fascinated.

Kisses!

That was what was going to send.
Ice's butterfly's chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Amo su fic, es bellisimo.

Me alegra muchísimo encontrar buenos fics de esta pareja (la cual es mi favorita de todo el universo de Shaman King). Hao and Jeanne estuvieron perfectamente IC, eso me agrad mucho, que retrataras a Hao tal cual es y a Jeanne con su odio por él, aunque este sea debido a la gran "atracción" que ejerce Hao sobre ella. Me fascinó.

Kisses!
xxbeni.music.soul chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Lovely

-Gabs.
Xyane chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
Great fic! I think you've characterised them pretty well. I love this pairring and I like how you've potrayed them. Like two sides of the same coin. Both the same yet very different.
Sheo Darren chapter 1 . 7/25/2005

I hate you.

...

I so hate you for doing this to Jeanne-chan.

Grah!

_
Archica chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Wow, this was really great. It's actually the first HaoxJeanne fic I've read. When I saw the summary, I thought "Now here's a pairing that could so easily be screwed up" but you did a wonderful job. You characterized both of them perfectly, particularly Hao. I have a feeling most writers can't handle his character very well (I haven't read much SK fanfiction though). I have a new pairing to like now! Thanks for that. Also, I think one-shots like these are what fanfiction is all about. We don't necessarily need plot in fanfiction. The original series we base our works on have enough plot. What we crave as fans are the moments in between plot-threads, moments between characters, where impossible things can be possible. I write a lot of one-shots that are in this vein, and it's so easy for people to say "This has no plot!" But you truly did a marvelous job. This story has been added to my favorites.
Jhaylin chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
Great ficcie. I love Hao/Jeanne.:)
jasmine jackson chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
hey, great story, u should make a part 2, w/ jeanne and hao or at least another story w/ the 2. maybe u could write a yoh/anna fic where hao isnt in the story. and a hao/anna fic where u isnt really anywhere in the story. i'd prefer a jeanne and hao fic and a yoh/anna fic, though. like after yoh becomes shaman king or maybe u dont want yoh to be shaman king. pleaze email me
keiko chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
ah so god
i luv this couple! write another one!
hitokiritomoe chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
The plot: The plot of the story itself was kind of... erm, not there, but it seemed as if there were a lot of things unwritten before this particular ficcy. It gives the reader the impression that there are a lot of things that he doesn't know.
As for the characters, I was only fortunate enough to have read one chapter of the manga, and it was the beginning, too, so I do not know who Hao and Jeanne are, except for familiarity because of friends' stories. I did do a quick Character Profile searching to aid me in reading this fic.
I did not notice any errors in grammar, either, or maybe I just wasn't looking enough. Well, editing is part of the writing process so...
This is a good one shot, and written with your characteristic languid prose.
Yukitsu chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
The fic as a whole was captivating. It was an easy read, easily understood, but you analyzed the relationship between the characters very well. Atleast, I think so, since I have a mere vague idea who Jeanne is. XD The narration and its flow was superb, and not confusing at all.
I can't comment on the characters because I barely know them, but I think I like the way you portrayed them with each other. The conversation was realistic enough, in my opinion.
All in all, the typos aside, this is a nice one-shot. It looks as if it is connected to a bigger, deeper plot. LoL.