Reviews for Date With A Vampire
*he he* Dracula called X-Men's Cyclops a racist
Gothicthundra chapter 10 . 8/23/2004
LOL! Awesome work my friends
THE Xenomorph chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
Hello and good day. I have a question to ask you Red Witch, would it be alright if I used part of you Misfit-Verse with in an odd idea for a crossover of some freaky proportions. I would tell you more but it's just that bizzare, please contact me by email please if you are interested.
And now for the review. I really liked the whole story, very funny and now I must go rent this "Love at First Bite". Have a nice day
searose chapter 3 . 5/3/2004
Where was Burke this whole time? I kept expecting to see him, since he dated Ororo too... maybe you should write a story detailing the events that kept him from being present. It could be a very interesting adventure...
Raventwelve chapter 10 . 5/1/2004
Once again I am late in my review, damn shift work! This was a terrific end to a great fic. Wolverine distracting Blade and Rosenberg by locking them together in the broom closet was too funny! Not Wolvie's usual tactics, but those two are so easy to distract that it was just too tempting NOT to do it!:)
The Triplet's electric toilet/replicator was just too funny for words! It's probably a good thing that it was trashed or the next visitor to that hotel suite would have been in for a nasty surprise!XD But still it's a shame in some ways, it sounds like a device that would be right at home in Joe base lab...imagine the fun they could have with it!:P
"WHAT DO WE LOOK LIKE HERE? A MOVING VAN COMPANY?" Scott shouted.
Hmm, nah...more like a demolition crew!:D You know, the Misfits and X-men in combination are WAY more effective than a wrecking ball in most cases! Maybe they should consider branching out.
Hurray for therapist Fred! He's ther real hero of this story!:D
"Hey we’re not the one’s who have bad taste in men!" Rogue snapped.
"Boy Storm you really have a lousy social life don’t ya?" Pietro observed.
"Hey I hear Frankenstein’s monster is available. Why don’t you go shack up with him?" Hank snapped.
Hilarious! Normally those kinds of statements are reserved for Kitty. I don't think poor Storm will be going on any dates for a long, LONG while...sorry Shipwreck!;)
Thanks for another great fic! Enjoy your vacation, you've earned it...maybe you'll come back with some inspiration!:)
RougefanKC: Please don't let the Misfits, X-Men, and Joes ruin Red Witch's vacation! They would level the place and traumatize our favourite author! We're counting on you and your army of RW fans (and lawyer minions)to save her!:D Besides, don't they realise that if they make her mad she'll just torment them even more in her upcoming fics? If they think they had it bad before...just imagine what she could do to them if she was REALLY out to get them!;P
Lizzi chapter 10 . 5/1/2004
Woohoo! Another series well done, m'dear.
Have a good vacation, and I'll be waiting with baited breath for whatever you come up with next.
Draco-luver chapter 10 . 5/1/2004
Poor poor Storm. Teehee! ;
Dee Bryant chapter 10 . 5/1/2004
That was the worst date possible. Poor Storm! I also feel a little sorry for Blade. The shrink got what he deserved...AGAIN!
RogueFanKC chapter 10 . 5/1/2004
YAY! The end to a spectacular story! Hee hee!
Well, I'm glad Cindy and Dracula resolved their differences and Blade didn't get to sly them. And as much as Blade hates to admit it, he loves the X-Men and Misfits!
Blade: I BEG TO DIFFER!
Hee hee! Looks like Stormwreck is getting mighty popular! I applaud paulo_j1983 and Wizard1 for their support! Hugs all around! Hey Storm, looks like you're stuck with Shipwreck!
Storm: Oh shut up!
Oh, I'm sorry! Would you rather I say you've got the "sweets" on Shipwreck? )
Storm: I'm warning you...
Marshmallow topping? You know, most people use whipped cream and chocolate syrup whenever they engage in -
Storm: DIE ROGUEFANKC!
*Storm chases RogueFanKC with lighting while inadvertently dragging Shipwreck along since they're stuck together*
Shipwreck: Aw, c'mon Stormy! We'll always be together!
RogueFanKC: (running from psychopathic weather-witch) And it's so sweet! Everyone loves this shipment! It's more than eye-candy!
Storm: I'LL KILL YOU! I'LL KILL YOU ALL! YOU'LL NEVER SUPPORT OR CONVERT PEOPLE TO "STORMWRECK" AGAIN, ROGUEFANKC!
RW, enjoy your vacation to the Magic Kingdom!
*sees Misfits, Joes, and X-Men running to the airport with suitcases*
Hey, where are you guys going?
Scott: After all the crap she put on us, we're going with her!
Jean: We deserve this vacation too!
Wolverine: Not to mention we're gona make her vacation a hellhole in payback for what she did to us!
Oh brother. C'mon, Misfit fans! To the Magic Kingdom! Follow those mutants and Joes! Save Red Witch!
Wizard1: We're gonna need bail money, aren't we?
Blazestryker: Chalk up another place we'll be banned from.
Obsidian: Maybe if we're lucky, we can use the tranquilizer darts before any real damage happens.
Todd Fan: Actually, RW took them with her. So we're going to handle this on our own.
Harry Read: To the lawyers?
All: TO THE LAWYERS!
RW, enjoy! We'll all wait patiently wait for you to come back, but until then, have a relaxing vacation!
Hiei-Rulez chapter 10 . 5/1/2004
This is all I have to say! Poor Storm!
pauloj1983 chapter 10 . 5/1/2004
you're Misfit saga is awesome...
I love the couples - Peter/Kitty/Lance, Fred/Lina, Multiple/Trinity, Ororo/Shipwrech(My favourite ship in the saga!)and Logan/Jinx
I was wondering if you could do a story about Jamie finally agreeing to go on a date with Trinity and the insane stuff that happens during it.
Maybe through a twist of fate, Jamie loses his parents and ends up in the guardianship of Low Light and becomes a Misfit.
Or a Fred/Lina story. You gotta admit, these two are as cute as hell and would be extremely popular if you write it.
Keep writing!
Love ya work!
Anongirl chapter 10 . 4/30/2004
YAY! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR UPDATING!
Wizard1 chapter 10 . 4/30/2004
Excuse me.
(leaves)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
(Comes back)
The old Brotherhood house! I can't imagine what state that place would be in by now! Oh well. At least it's happy hunting grounds for Renfield!
Cindy: You're tellin' me! He'll be high for a week!
Renfield! Whee!
Dracula: For God's sake Renfield, get some clothes on!
You know, one of these days, Ororo's just gonna have to accept her fate- one very charming, very crazy sailor with a built in family. Come on- at the end of Family Matters, Laura married Steve! One of these days...
Have fun in the Magic Kingdom, Red Witch! I hope that you don't have any tag-alongs (glares at the fictives)! Enjoy yourself!
L1701E chapter 10 . 4/30/2004
Holy Toledo! Another disaster! WHy did I not see it coming? Anyway, have fun and Bon Voyage!
CallistoLexx chapter 10 . 4/30/2004
Wonderful! This is just so great. And I agree, Storm does get mixed up with the strangest men. I can't wait to see what you come up with next. I'm sure it's going to be awesome.