Reviews for Thoughts of you
onetreefan chapter 3 . 4/9/2006
oh that was so good. i loved it! woo hoo! great job!

onetreefan
Liz213Mast chapter 3 . 1/3/2006
Good story, wish it wouldn't have ended so soon.
IluvSmallvilleDBZSailormoon chapter 3 . 4/16/2005
That was good. You are my fave writer
Kathy chapter 3 . 10/28/2004
Oh man, I hope you are planning on continuing this story!
Elya chapter 3 . 5/26/2004
It's .. great! write more)
Kathy chapter 3 . 5/25/2004
This was beautifully romantic! I like Chloe telling Lex she wanted-and getting him to admit that he loved her. WELL DONE:):)
Veronica chapter 3 . 5/25/2004
I love it! Amazing job as always...I love the Lex/Chloe loving...Please continue soon; the suspense is killing me, and I love this story! please update soon!1
Tomoyo- 310 chapter 3 . 5/24/2004
Jiji, so what ARE they going to do? Hum? I don’t know, maybe they just want to watch Barney while eating ice cream or maybe, just maybe, she hurt her knee and he's carrying her to her room! Jiji just joking! As I said, great fic.. keep up
autumngold chapter 3 . 5/24/2004
Go Chloe! I'm so glad that she took the initiative in getting her and Lex together! Such an excellent chapter! Thank you, thank you, thank you for writing it! I really needed to read some Chlex fluff!
VexieChan chapter 2 . 5/20/2004
Aw, this is sweet. If Lex had a song, it'd be Find Me Somebody To Love, by Queen. I'm insane. Don't mind me.
Sunny angel chapter 2 . 5/11/2004
Aw... It was so sweet... I hope so much we'll get another chlex scene in forsaken... or in covenant... Lex and Chloe are really great together, don't you think?
Tomoyo- 310 chapter 2 . 5/5/2004
Update SOON! bye!
Meg-the-cat chapter 2 . 5/5/2004
great so far! I love Chlex. Please update soon!
kezz chapter 2 . 5/5/2004
Okay now I'm hooked, please, please, please update this soon it's great!
autumngold chapter 2 . 5/5/2004
I'm so excited! Next chapter really! Thank you for making the scene in Truth much, much better! I love this story, Lex being so noble! I'm so glad that you're going to write them together! More soon please!