Reviews for Against All Odds
This is so badly written it makes me cringe. But you've written feels all over the place that make me tear up.

Why am I still reading this crappy story?
azertykeynes chapter 6 . 7/24
Draco should know better than to encourage a rebellious kid to meet a near stranger. :(
azertykeynes chapter 1 . 7/24
That was a lame break up.

This whole story hinges on a lame break up. She's mad he left her, but if there were no baby, she wouldn't have minded as much if they ended this way. She hasn't been able to move on because she sees a daily reminder of him.

Why couldn't she have told him? Not wanting to leave makes sense, but why couldn't they have tried to make it work long distance? That has been done, you know. It can be done. What this shows me is that neither are committd to the other, so really, glad they ended things early.

Draco didn't have all the facts. All he knew wass that Hermione broke up with him over the transfer. That's why he likes that Christine is so open and understanding.

And if they were both really great friends-best friends, even, then why did they not keep in touch? Hermione was portrayed as someone who has been really hurt by his actions. Still, no mention was made of Draco trying to stay in contact.

And what's with the friends with the Potters and Weasleys bit? Did he not keep in touch with anyone?

There are eagles and owls and apparition and the floo network and portkeys. Seriously? Nearly 11 years of nothing?

Gah.
CJ chapter 18 . 7/10
I loved the ending Roni. Your story was fantastic.
CJ chapter 16 . 7/9
What if Draco and Hermione have another baby. What is she going to do. Hermione will probably stay with Draco then
CJ chapter 15 . 7/9
Draco knows Hermione still feels something for him and he's not giving up on her.
CJ chapter 14 . 7/9
At least Draco realized that he loved Hermione before he married Christine.
CJ chapter 13 . 7/8
I kind of feel sorry for Christine. She didn't anything mean to anybody and she was even excepting of Draco's son. What must Hermione be thinking with Draco kissing her all of a sudden like that? Draco still loves Hermione too. That's why he was so upset when he thought that Hermione had found someone else so soon after they broke up and had Daniel.
CJ chapter 12 . 7/6
Hermione should have went to America with Draco eleven years ago.
CJ chapter 11 . 7/6
Still Hermione said she Wanted date a couple times after Draco, maybe she did.
CJ chapter 8 . 7/3
I am glad Draco finally figured it out.
It seems to me Draco would have asked if he were Daniel's father. Otherwise why would he want to know who the kid's father was?
CJ chapter 6 . 7/3
You were only about 15 when you wrote this? You are an exceptional writer.
CJ chapter 3 . 7/3
How come in ten years time Hermione hadn't gotten someone else.
CJ chapter 1 . 7/3
Draco isn't al that bad he wanted to take Hermione with him to America.