Reviews for Harry Potter and the Final Encounter
hobothewise chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
I am a big Harry Potter Fan and I think ytour sory is good. It could use some back round like what happened to Ron but that's what makes it good it has alot of suspence in it. Cept up the good work!
erica chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
i am a huge harry potter fan. i'm proud to say i've read each of the books over ten times. it's an amazing series and i feel like i've really grown up with harry, ron, and hermione. but, i think that this is a poor representation. i'm called emo almost daily, and it's true. i'm a freaking scene kidd. but this is out of hand. harry potter cutting himself? give me a break. who would even believe that? jk rowling would never kill a character of that importance right in the beginning of the novel with no explanation. honestly, i think you should read the books again. because before you write the next fan fic you should probably understand the book.

hope that wasn't too harsh, but this is pretty ridiculous.

erica:]
JJ chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
It was good and all... but Ron did not die in the 5th book, he didn't die in any book
Oren Soryu chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
I like this version of a possible sixth book. Please continue to write it. Too many people only start these things and it gets my hopes up and then shatters them. Please don't do this to me. ) keep it up.

~Oren
Sefi chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
hullo, it's very good. pretty great for your first fanfic too. I'm also writing my version of the 6th harry potter book too, plz check it out if you have time _ it's called Harry Potter and the Crimson Sanctuary. Well, update soon because it's awesome
breakdownANDtell chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
This was amazing. Are you going ti write more to this chapter, or is it a one shot? Either way is fine, but I would really like to know how Ron died, and how Harry hurt his leg. Well, great story! You're a really good author. Keep up the great work!
A Rose By Any Other Name chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
I have just one question... why the hell didn't you start writing before? This is amazing! I can't wait to see what happens (I'm making an exception of my I-hate-harry-fics rule for this because it's so good). I hope you're planning on telling what happened to cause Ron's death and Harry's messed up leg... but wow. Do write more. :D
Potter4prez chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
I think that its really good. You are in charater, your writing style is great, and everything flowing very smoothly. Just one thing... I think you should say how Ron died, and what was going on at the time. Kind of like a flash back.
sweety gal chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
It's really touchcing but I think maybe you need to slow down - like give a bit and more description...
Though over all, this being your first fic. it's a GREAT start! Write more... I cnt wait to see what's going to happen next...
Izabel chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
Good chapter ! The caracthers seems to fit. It seems the beginning of an interesting story and I can't wait for more, and for more informations about Ron's death... I hope you'll write more soon ! Keep up good work :)