Reviews for SD Gundam: The Power of Music and Other Things
Crystal Persian chapter 6 . 8/24/2009
DUDE THIS WAS WAY GOOD! Could u do more? I LOVE this show! ESPECIALLY With Shute and the guys!
FrostedSpirit chapter 6 . 6/25/2009
*wipes away imaginary tear* beautiful, i LOVED YOUR STORY!
27's Fury chapter 6 . 2/25/2009
Oh this story was AMAZING! I can't wait to head back to your profile and find more Gundam Force to read! 8D
MELVGIRL chapter 3 . 8/28/2005
O.k. you have been watching Muppet Treasure Island way to many times! Oh, and thank you for writing this there is hardly any SD Gundam fics out there and yours are really good. Tee hee this is SO funny!

P.S. Prince Jhon's a jerk! :P
banana.andthena - 2.0 chapter 6 . 3/19/2005
WAH! now im crying! having the song playing while you are reading the song is tearfull...WAH!literaly ;P...hope you can make more about Shute cuz He is my little cuddle bunny huney( hugs him like crazy and gives people evil glares except for captain) !
banana.andthena - 2.0 chapter 5 . 3/19/2005
OI! are you getting your ideas from harry potter little missy? Hargard...sheesh! people can mistake this as a harry potter/ lord of the rings/SD gundam fic! still though...this story is realy good! like i said before, i print out the one i like! and so far you are the only one i have printed out! lukcy bum i luv you! write more please
banana.andthena - 2.0 chapter 4 . 3/17/2005
i heard the song by queen and i am amazed by how you could write the song so...cool D...keep writing! not much people write SD Gundam force stories and i want to read more! you can write a musical
Double F chapter 6 . 9/28/2004
Sorry! Sorry! I'm so sorry! Here I am, I just read it...dangit, that was good. I hope mom doesn't catch me staying up late . Again, Kudos on this fanfic! *gives you a Kudos bar* Laters! *rushes back to looking for a japanese PS2 to play Final Mix on*
Charon chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
To answer May-Veggie's question, it's four (sort of): English, which I speak often, Spanish, which I'm learning, Japanese, which I pick little bits off of the internet and my friend Double F, and the language of us sabercats, which doesn't really have a name and can't be typed out because human keyboards don't have the right characters.

But anywho, THANK YOU FOR FINALLY REVIEWING!
silence856 chapter 6 . 9/27/2004
Since this was a long chapter I'll give a longer review than usual (I hope). I really like this chapter, seriously, it's now my second fav. (I really really like chapter 2).

My favorite moments...

Yeah Zero we don't hate ya, you were just a pawn for that candy booty Prince John.

Zero, dude, you're a gundam why the heck were you afraid of prince John, foo'? Oh well I guess crazy can scare anybody.

Speaking of said idiot(John), you called Aresia a veggie? Off with his h-oh yeah... this is a G fic...

What was that song Shute and C-appy sang?

I just wanna know.

Prince John is such a baby. Just because he commited treason and failed doesn't mean he can go whinin' and cryin' to his bro. Seriously, get som' backbone man, if that IS what you are)it's kinda hard to tell with anime sometimes).

Lastly King Ricard and Zero reminds me of me and my cousins (O.o) you have a way with original characters, ya know that? You make 'em really seem alive and (bum... bum... bum...) I CAN REMEMBER THEM! who hoo!

I really enjoyed this, readin' it, probably as much as you did, writin' it, Charon.

Thank you for making such a good fanfic.
RW chapter 6 . 9/26/2004
yayness! I liked it, heh it's hard to get Baku's forgiveness huh?

HOW MANY LANGUAGES DO YOU KNOW?
Cybertoy00 chapter 6 . 9/12/2004
I didn't see Sly, although Davis might have mentioned him... Could you E-mail me the part of the story you deleted, if you could? Send to

And finally...

Hagard and Sly are busy walking away from the castle. Well, Hagard's walking, Sly's just floating next to him. Hagard has a huge sack slung over his shoulders. Sly turns around a waves to the castle.

Sly: So long, Lacroa. It's been fun.

Hagard: It won't be fun if King Davis finds out what we did. Why are we walking? Let's just go to another world!

Sly: Look, I hid my D-Hopper a little ways ahead so Prince John or any other royalty wouldn't mess with it. If you want to leave that quickly, just move faster.

Hagard: Hmmf. What dimension are we going to?

Sly: Deva. We can sell the jewels there, then go any where you want. By the way, were they hard to get?

Hagard: [Snorts] Of course not. I just picked the biggest ones out of the vault. Think I should buy a new suit of armor?

Sly: Why?

Hagard: This one's starting to rust. Are we there yet?

Sly: Just another mile...

Our two scalawags walk off into the sunset, and that ends that.

{Quote}

Jimmy Neutron: Gotta blast!
Silence856 chapter 5 . 9/8/2004
Man, I hope Zero or Captain kicks Prince John's butt or at least scare him real bad before the story's done. Oh, poor Bakunetsumaru and His sister! That's a nice touch for Bakunetsumaru's character. You know, I always thought of him as an only child...well him or Captain.

Oh yeah-

Shute and Aresia sittin' in a tree

k-i-s-s-i-n-g.

First comes love then comes marriage,

then comes Shu-hey, where he go?

Lol, the marriage thing is so cute. I wonder what Captain will think of it?
Cybertoy00 chapter 5 . 9/8/2004
Here's a little something I had to vent...

Hagard: W-w-what! He's gone! [Looks around] Sly, where are you? This is an emergency!

Sly appears out of thin air, floating in thin air.

Sly: Lemme guess, Shute ran off.

Hagard: How could he... Doesn't he realize that we NEED him to get Prince John?

Sly: He's probably just scared. I mean, his best friends are being held by ol' Johnny boy, and this girl wants to marry him! Heck, I'D be scared too, if I were him. Besides, YOU don't care who rules Lacroa, You just want the treasure we hid in the castle, and a spirit beast.

Hagard: Hmmf. You want John and the treasure too.

Sly: Yup. But I don't think we should drag a demon into this.

Hagard: Demon?

Sly: That's the common term for dimension traveler; Demon. Tell ya what. I'll find the kid and talk to him. See what's up.

Hagard: Hmm. Very well. I'll go talk to the royal triplets and find out what happened when Zero and that Kid, along with the samurai and captain showed up in Lacroa the first time.

Sly vanishes, and Hagard stomps off.

Demon- Term for dimension traveler.

Forceline- lines of magical energy in the ground and air. Magicians pull magic out of this to use magic.

D-Hopper- Device of unknown origin. used for dimension travel.
May-VeggieGirl1 chapter 5 . 9/5/2004
I like how you twisted the songs, that was cute. And thanks again for the third chapter. O, don't mess with the Captain! Poor Zero, he's stuck between a rock and a hard place, neh? Well, at his eyes have been opened. I think the 4th chapter was my fav. Hey, loop-holes are some of my best friends! ;p lol, please update, I'll review quicker now that I'm liking the plot more.