Reviews for Denizens of Darkness, Harbringers of Light
Snowlily246 chapter 13 . 9/25/2012
Lov ur story!
Guest chapter 21 . 9/19/2012
The story well really great I loved it but what happened to Fiore?
FadingNoctis chapter 6 . 3/13/2012
Take that Aion! xD

Hmmm...if Mary merged her soul with Chrno's, does that mean he'll get her holy powers? I wonder...

FadingNoctis chapter 5 . 3/13/2012
Best chapter so far! :)

Interesting take on the 7 sins and virtues. I love how Pandemonium and Mary are the odd balls.

FadingNoctis chapter 4 . 3/13/2012
Oooh, go Chrno.

I loved the beginning scene with Rosette thinking about Chrno. Very cute. -

FadingNoctis chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
Ahh, it just gets better and better. :)

Amazing. Keep it up.
FadingNoctis chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
Ooh, an interesting take on while Rosette was training at the order.

Amazing. Keep it up. ;)
FadingNoctis chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Amazing story. Love it. ;)
Guest chapter 21 . 10/28/2011
oooh, i forgot that you were the writer of Demons, Etc!

wow...wish you'd update that one, haha!

Anywho, about this fic! Absolutely brilliant! All the good stuff, amazingly written, and had me completely hooked from start to finish! i loved your theories about Pandemonium and the demons, too! it was fascinating, really!

one thing(hehe): you said "casually" around five times uring Rosette's hallucination of Chrno's death...it was kinda amusing, and kinda killed the mood. but that's not really a bad thing, haha!

Just thought i'd let you know what i think of this amazing fic!
FadingNoctis chapter 21 . 5/2/2011
Amazing! I just read the entire story and I love it! It could quite easily been a part of the manga and I was very pleased. - Of course, it would have been nice to see more ChrnoxRosette romance at the end, but oh well. Very nice!

Shall fav.

Amazing. Keep up the great work!
Property Of Eriol chapter 21 . 4/12/2010
OMG. I LOVED it! I have spent the whole day reading this and have laughed, cried and shaken my fist at fate way too may times. Thank you so much for writing this, it was brilliant. :)

Property Of Eriol
Angel Fantasy chapter 21 . 2/6/2009
That story was so AWESOME!

That's the BEST one in the adventure section I've ever read in my life, and out of ten, I give you twenty and a half! So COOL! This one goes to my favs for sure...

Gonna check your other stories to know if there are any other ones as good as this one...

A/N: You should really make a sequel of this, you know! I know that you said you wouldn't do a sequel, but I'm telling you: Don't let this potential go to waiste, I'm serious!
KoiKoi chapter 14 . 3/14/2008
I absolutely adored this story. I would've loved for the manga to end the way this story had, at least then I wouldn't have been balling my eyes out when I read the final volume. I can't even count how many times I've re-read this story; it's THAT amazing.

I've also read your other works, and they're just as amazing as this one. Especially The Heart of the Astral Line. Yeah, I know it's a joined work, but still, I'd really, really like for it to be continued, but I'd understand if you don't have time. I can dream about what would happen next.

I'm not entirely sure what happened, perhaps it's just my computer, but apparently I'm unable to read this story from Chapter 14 and onwards - which is a shame, since I remembered that it was breathtaking. S
Selenity Jade chapter 21 . 3/13/2008
Very nice job. For such an obscure (sort of) fandom with a lower population base, you've got freaking a-damned-mazing reviews!

This fic was excellently written (only minor grammar problems though at least you're consistent in the ones you break instead of just obviously going willy-nilly everywhere), and it had an excellent plot line that at least didn't have me sobbing like the end of the anime. _O;

I need to get the manga but I don't imagine it's any less angsty. _o;

Anyway, excellent job!