Reviews for Kakariko Village hag teaches Chemistry
Continue! This is good!
Zelink chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
LOL! This is funny!
Invisigirl chapter 2 . 10/2/2005
This story is great! I nearly died laughing when Sheik threw his harp at "Hagatha", LOL! Oh, and I have a question for the "Hagatha". Why do you teach Chemistry for a lot of kids even though you don't want to? I loved it when "Hagatha" was insulting Malon; stuff like, "ranch girl", "I will have to remind myself to tear out her vocal chords", and, "you actually stink a lot worse considering your constantly around horses and disgusting things like that". (As you can see, I'm not a Malon fan.) I suggest you put in Skull Kid in the next chapter and have him attack "Hagatha" or something. Keep up the good work and update soon!
Invisigirl chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
This is awesome! LOL! I'm going to read the next chapter. :)
Bridget chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
Oh, this is very good. *falls off chair laughing* I'm okay now. Please update soon!
squall seawave chapter 2 . 10/20/2004
wow nifty and nice i like it but could you do a bit of saria/link i think that would be awesome and i think the hag is rteally funny
Devila1024 chapter 2 . 7/26/2004
It's funny! make another episode of the next field trip to the lost woods... That would be great!
Ryu-Gi chapter 2 . 7/26/2004
PLease write more...This is a very interesting and entertaining idea of yours and it would be a shame for you not to continue...
Water Goddie chapter 2 . 7/22/2004
HEY THERE!

I really liked your fic!

It's quite funny

Please continue it!
Raynre Valence - Sage of Time chapter 2 . 7/10/2004
Hehe, that was pretty good. I especially liked the part where she commented on Link's choice of clothes. _ It's similar to what the fourth "Boss" says in Heroes of Hyrule. (Still to come.) Anyway, it's not the best, but it's far from the worst of the humour fics. I can't wait for the next chapter! (Of any of your stories for that matter.)

Oh, look, Ive reveiwed all of your stories now! _
Tankred chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
Complete randomness is an understatement, I think that old Kakariko village hag scares me, really.
Wandering Gamer chapter 2 . 4/30/2004
This story is very amusing do keep it up.
Midnight Starfire chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
At this current moment I do not have time to read the second chapter, I'm sorry. But I have read the first one and I liked it. I really enjoy humor and you did a nice job on it. It's impressive to see an author that is multi-talented, alot of authors can only write one type of fiction. Take me for instance, I can only write romance. You write many genres wonderfully!
ShadesOfBlood chapter 2 . 4/29/2004
oh funny. heh, you should have Malon bring little Epona to class and she like poos somewhere and the hag falls in it or something. and more Navi bashing! make the next chappy!
secondgenerationphan chapter 2 . 4/29/2004
This was so funny! Very very entertaining! Please continue.
A suggestion for a new fic-Art with the Happy Mask Shop Keeper!
lololol