Reviews for Littermates
loretta537 chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
this is good. i cant help but think of the expression on momiji's face when his mom gives him the box, i wonder if yuki will take him home so tohru can make him feel better.
Coco chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Your writing always blows me away. _ *is in awe*
thebookhobbit chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
aw... I loved it! Very deep and beautiful. Very in character. Like it much.
WindyLea chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
If there are any fictional parents I can truly despise, it's many of the Sohma parents. Grr... Poor Momiji (I love you, Momiji!) I definitely agree that she is pathetic, but his papa is really not much better. I mean, even after everything Momiji jas given up for his Papa, sister, and Mama, said Papa still asked him to give up his violin instructor. Come now! Find Momo another tutor! Though, I like Momo.

well written; Yuki is percetive (sp?)

-Lea
Niu Shiy-Ue chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Of course, there's the other side of the coin you mentioned. Ultimately, if the family ever does split up, Momiji's mother is the one who will be left with nothing, possibly not even her memory of the Sohmas. If you look at it that way, she becomes desperately pathetic in her selfishness, because it's futile. You could almost say Momiji's being magnanimous, to allow her to stay with _his_ father and _his_ sister.

I still dislike Momiji's mother though.
Kylara chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
Lovely. And so disturbing. And I despise Momiji's mother with a passion, and you just reminded me why. Her and her coiffured hair. Really, lovely.
fan chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
I can't believe no one has reviewed this! An insightful and moving piece about Momiji, his family and the darkness that dwells there. Yuki and Momiji's mother were both spot on. Please write more furuba stories!