Reviews for Always
SPARTAN JOSEPH-122 chapter 18 . 11/2/2010
This was great story. Great job.
Princess Berry chapter 18 . 7/24/2006
Very good! ,XD. You should make more!
LordHatredX chapter 18 . 7/4/2006
pretty good story i liked it
nigirimeshi chapter 18 . 3/19/2006
so good! i loved it so much it made m elaugh, cry and woow lol tell me if u write anymore plz
Cupcake Logic chapter 18 . 3/12/2006
me loves!
shiny.bubbles chapter 18 . 3/3/2006
WOW! this is great loved the plot and everything! i finished the whole story now and i just got to say one thing! EXCELLENT!
Trotline chapter 13 . 6/11/2004
good fic...i liked it alot. but it was hard as hell to time maby you should put it into paragraph format :) keep writing
Back of Beyond chapter 18 . 5/17/2004
excellent, keep writing cos this is great
TheCrimina1 chapter 18 . 4/19/2004
Good stuff, will there be an epilogue? Lol, I think the story has beend good, if a little skimpy. You're kinda stretchin the story out by only having one major conflict, but oh well, it's still good.
Taiki chapter 18 . 4/18/2004
Excellent story! I loved it! Please have more out soon! Later!
mouskin chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
Oi! Before I can even read this, you should change the formatting. I know it can be hell to work with, but, it gives me a headache and I often lose my place because the words are all bunched together! You need to make a new paragraph every time someone talks. Ex.
"Hello."
"Hiya."
You have to put a space between the talking, otherwise, it'll all end up on on big sentence! I'm sure you have a good story though, and I'll read it even if I have to change the formatting. LOL.
RainofFire chapter 2 . 4/16/2004
Very nice piece of work u have done here. I like the way you push Yuna's emotion into extreme mode. After all, that is what a lot of people want to see, characters pushed to the limit. Keep up the good work.