Reviews for A Night at the Festival
elf mermaid chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Aww, so sweet! If Inuyasha did hear the fireworks with his dog ears, they'd probably hurt him. :( Hey, muse! Maybe I can find someone to write that one-shot up, because if I did it would probably... not end up so good for me. And yes, that was my subtley. I have no idea how to spell that... _;;
5redroses chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
I swear I'm so dirty minded, when you wrote:

He frowned at her. "What else is there to play?"

You don't want to know what I was thinking...

QueenTatooine chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Another good story. This one had me yearning to be able to visit one of these traditional japanese festivals. A good job with the writing style of this as well.

enriya chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Aww that was soo cute

Very Kawaii

I loved it

Just as much as i love inuyasha

Nice job
Nyamh Rose chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
this story is sweet!

i like how you made them act like themselves even though they were mates; most stories make them act not like themselves when they become mates. great story!
ArtemisMoon chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
A very cute story and enjoyable to read, but breaking it up into parts disrupted the flow of it a bit too much. Doing that just didn't have much of a point. But other than that, you did a very good job! _
FicheCeist chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
its a smiley face... get it? X is the eyes all scrunched up, and D is a big smile. XD! ...its sideways, tho. anyawys, a cute little bit of fluff, funny. tho i i think when u said 'was tied in an intimate knot that looked (and was) extremely complicated.', u meant, 'intricate, not intimate. as in, 'was tied in an intricate knot that looked (and was) extremely complicated.' but whatever, i just extremely picky, pay me no mind... :D

Kagome chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
XD is a face. X is the eyes, and D is the grinning mouth.
Great job! You're so good at showing the relationship between Kagome and InuYasha. And you make InuYasha soo cute! -_-
X-with stars chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
aw Kawaii story! XD is an emotion icon thingy like :)
Inu-fan012 chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
XD can I explain this. It's kind of and ammotion face like :( , _
Kawaiibabe14 chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
yay i like this, is it a one shot? XD means well...look at it sideways. its a face, the X is they eyes the D is the smile see?
YashaKawashima chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
Hey! Liked your story its good. Just FYI XD is a type of face like :) ok?
Kurama's Mate
RosieB chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
Very cute. They really raked in the prizes, didn't they? As for "XD" it's a laughing face... like :) but the 'eyes' are squinted and the 'mouth' is open... get it? Anyway, good job.
InuPhoenix chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
i think its a smilie XD lotsa laughs like :-) kinda
mkh2 chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
I think I have to go do errands now so this is just a note that I read your ficcy and thought it was great. I would love to read more of your stuff. It's engaging (and not to overly, boringly desrciptive... some people do that with the clothes and accessories so much you fall asleep before the story actually starts.) Ack! I'm getting called. Gotta go, ja!