Reviews for A Talk In Waiting
Starbuck223 chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
I liked this because it was really different, and your summary saying "this is hard...just read it" Made me read it. lol. I would assume (stereotypically) that he went to see Sam, because I don't know who else would have had problems going thru the gate when pregnant. Only other thought I had was maybe his ex-wife had had another child with someone...Idk. I still thought Sam.
Banner chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
I think this story was great. It was intelligent and angsty without being an over-the-top tear-jerker.

The incubator and heart monitor indicate that the baby was significantly premature, or perhaps at risk through complications. I assume that there was an accident - the last trimester of pregnancy tends to make you clumsy (how well I remember!)
Logan1248 chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Wow! I loved this!

I hope she didn't die in the end, did she? Well, I kind of thought she did, considering he left her and all; I don't think Jack would have in the "real show" had she still been alive. Now it's kind of a sad fic.

Well, I am kind of curious about the kid. I'm assuming it's Sam's (that has to be the woman in the bed) and there was a complication in the birth. Early or something maybe, or a breach. And I would assume that it's Jack's as well, otherwise you wouldn't think that it was so important for him to get back if it wasn't an SG-1 thing (since Teal'c didn't come).

But, besides the fact that I think you killed Sam, I loved it. It was really good! Keep up the good work.
NG chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
Wow. You had me worried there for a minute.
Okay so she's alive? Great.
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 1 . 4/17/2004