Reviews for A Hero Called Sacrifice
Lead Tears chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
Aw. Thats sad. Is that the end of the story? Very good bit there.
Lily Maxwell The Dark Angel chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
oh... COOLNESS! She died in a distant Realm, and then died on Earth too? Fairy-elves? Battles? Magic? TOTALLY COOLNESS! Yup, I liked it! I liked it a lot, even though it was short and little descriptive... but ah hell, what do that matter when the story had a nice plot? So, this is a prologue, huh? Will yez ever continue it? Please do it! I want to see when it'll fit the YGO section!
Please, continue!
Off to the next story!
Lily M.
PS: WAII! COOLNESS!
x Hearts chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
that was a really REALLY good story! keep up the fantastic work.
HikariChang chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
o_o; wow. I wonder why you didn't get chosen for the short story though? but at least you got a high mark rite? who am I kidding it's Kaoru . she always gets beautiful marks ] na na! now do more of a Yuugiou theme now / even though I was tempted to right a shounen-ai-yuugiou-theme at school ::coughs:: nana, good luck on the last exams ] music! ...( which you'll probably ace ])
The Leaky Pen chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
Mm.. this is a great fic. And very interesting! _ Keep writing the good stuff. _
Akuma Malick chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
oh... *sobs* my... that's sad... *wails* WAH! That's really short though... what was the limit this year? 2500 words? six pages? Ah well, still brilliant! Good job! So, did they announce the two winners yet? Hope it's you, it was good! Keep writing my friend... So much sugar... can't help smiling... I'll go before I explode with insane laughter... bye, Steph.
Akuma