Reviews for Bad Blood
JayLiyah chapter 32 . 11/19/2005
Man, this certainly kept my attention. All that torture was just gruesome, you have a very good imagination, huh? Really nice, loved the end and I look forward to the sequel!
Rawrimaviking chapter 32 . 11/2/2004
This story is going to my faves. I felt it got a little boring in some of the later chapters (Please don't kill me for my blasphemy) but overall it is a classic fanfic.
Dances With Vampires chapter 32 . 10/22/2004
Yeah, Neb, post Retribution! Puh-leez? *puppy dog eyes*
Almasy11 chapter 32 . 9/25/2004
YAY! I loved this story! Please consider a sequel! (picks up a shotgun) Please? (loads the shotgun) PLEASE?
Valenas chapter 32 . 9/11/2004
Hell yeah, I want a sequel. I love this and you ended it, lol. Such a long time I have been reading this story. I cannot believe this is the end. Thank you for writing this lovely story. So many times has it brought tears to my eyes, and so many times could I relate to your writing. Thank you.
bluedragon3603 chapter 5 . 9/8/2004
This story's tight. I've read 5 chapters so far and i'm hooked to it. Keep it up!
Valenas chapter 31 . 9/8/2004
Really good. I was kind of... tearful.. but it was really good. I was worrying about Squall and Seifer..
DarkWriter00 chapter 32 . 9/5/2004
aw what a nice ending! Good goin'! Well done.

Update on my dark fic: chapter 12 is now up. All in all you have a little while to catch up. Not too bad, since part 1 I'm writing is just going to have so much events.
Saiyru chapter 32 . 9/5/2004
I loved this story! This is probably one of the best fanfictions i've ever read! Also, a sequel would be fantastic! Be sure to tell me if you do!
Firefly-Dreams chapter 32 . 9/5/2004
This was a really cool last chapter, at first I wasn't sure what to make of Seifer going back to jail and all. But I guess it was ok, though it would be cool to see a sequel maybe with it what is happening to Seifer, and all that. Anywho a very nice fic. Kinda sorry it's over though. XD
Squinoa4eva chapter 31 . 9/3/2004
ok i just read your story again and i still cant believe how good it is...u manage to change squall in a brilliant way, some of the stories i have read really rush the changing of squall's personality but you've done a brilliant job :D

congratulations again :D
Firefly-Dreams chapter 31 . 9/2/2004
Yayness tehy reconciled, that is always cool. So does this men that meany Ultimeca is dead for good? Hope so anyone. Ah Rinoa is putting her foot down how cute, lol.
Skinny Santa chapter 31 . 9/2/2004
Here's half back the rest come back when you finish the story!
DarkWriter00 chapter 31 . 9/2/2004
Exciting chapter! looking forward to the ending.

I'm falling a bit lazy on working on chapter 12 of my dark fic. I started writing another, and it's more of a romance type of thing...
HaraKyri chapter 31 . 9/2/2004
aw poor squall. being struck unconscious like that. lol noone checked on seifer. well he was the bad guy anyway (or was ish) is the last chapter gonna have the wedding/s in? cant wait to read it.