Reviews for As I Bloom
KureNo11 chapter 9 . 2/28
I simply couldnt understand why there's a person like Kaoru who didnt feel jealous of Kenshin's first wive, and thank for her instead. Damn that big heart of Kaoru! That's why Kenshin's falling hard for her XD

it's an adoreable story, love this :)
thank you for sharing.
DarkenedStar chapter 9 . 2/23/2015
This was a beautiful, well-written fic. It's very rare to pull off second person pov, but you managed spectacularly and really gave this story character. Great job, lovely!
angelica jay ruf chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
PPVV chapter 3 . 2/17/2012

Very much like.

Poor Kenshin. I like the symbolization around the flowers. You always manage to bring them in somewhere in your chapter. Nicely done!

the whole "not letting your life be run by your actions in the past" was sweet. It's so Kaoru. And that's why I think Kenshin ultimately loves her, because she accepts him for all his faults and looks past them.

gosh, I read into these things waaaay too much.

PPVV chapter 2 . 2/17/2012

He cannot compare Kaoru to Tomoe! That's not fair and it's not right! But at the same time, for a man that's grieving, it's understandable...

one can't help but get upset. I mean, if I were Kaoru and I found out that he wasn't seeing me for myself I'd be damn angry.

In short, I loved the chapter.

onto the next before clinic really starts getting heavy.

PPVV chapter 1 . 2/17/2012

Very much.

I wonder how old Kaoru is in this fic?

In any case, I was wandering through other people's favorites and stumbled across your story. I can't wait to read it all. I hope that you still read reviews because I'll be hitting some your way.

SRAS9 chapter 9 . 3/29/2010
Beautiful! I loved it!
Nadya Lubov chapter 9 . 6/7/2009
I really liked the story :) I usually don't like stories with the characters in another time other than the manga, but this was a very touching story. Good job :)
Brukaoru chapter 9 . 5/16/2009
Great plot, well written. Excellent work! :D
NS chapter 9 . 12/20/2008
Very sweet & enjoyable.
evilteddybear chapter 9 . 6/1/2008
It's as beautiful a story as the first time I've read it, years ago. It deeply moves me, more than hundreds of other stories, both fanfiction and proffessional work have. Your story touches my heart with such bittersweet sadness, leaving the hope for a better day. Thank you for this gift and all of the time and effort you put into writing it.
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 9 . 3/21/2008
Aw! Omg I love it! Great ending )

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 8 . 3/21/2008

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 7 . 3/21/2008
Wow.. Awesome!

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 6 . 3/21/2008
Oi... wow.. Not as dramatic as the manga, but still wow..