Reviews for Falling Away
I though michael's parent's names are Ruth and Mortey
who is Michael z?!
ooo chapter 1 . 8/18
TINA AND BORIS ARE MARRIED?!
QuillDragon23746 chapter 20 . 9/13/2015
Please continue soon
RedxHandedxJill chapter 20 . 4/30/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I LOVE THIS STORY
LolAa chapter 20 . 7/14/2012
I dont care if its been 8 years since...Pleeeeeaseeeee continuuuuuueeeeee
Lola chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
As much as id love Michael if he really existed, id tottally cheat on himalaia whit JULIAN CASABLANCA. Hes HOT and writes good music
sara chapter 20 . 3/21/2012
thanks for writing completed...
Sophia chapter 5 . 8/26/2011
YOU HAVE GOT TO FINISH THIS!
JS21 chapter 20 . 8/14/2010
thanks a lot
blackfphoenix chapter 20 . 8/7/2010
oh gosh...so when i saw that 'last chapter' title I was excited because I figured I had at least one more chapter before I could go enjoy a nap and then I saw your note. I was disappointed but as a fellow writer i get where you are coming from. besides my terrible grammar in this review I really appreciate your writing and this story since it was different than most. It sort of gave me a different aspect of the M&M relationship and I especially liked the way you incorporated Rooney and Karen O and various musical artists into the story without being...well tacky I guess. It was a great run. Maybe you'll come back to fanficton. All you need is the right muse. I know I stopped for a while until I found another fandom I just fell in love with. Well, enought of my rambling. You have a wicked username btw.
pineapple-express96 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Just read it again for like the 100th time - i love how you reference sloppy firsts and second helpings - two of my favorite books. "lips met in messy perfection" and I think even your pen name?

I also love bright eyes and rooney. You're a very sophisticated writer for a 14 yr old. Please keep writing - even if you don't finish this story, you are very talented.
a chapter 20 . 8/12/2009
you are truly talented. why would you stop writing?
pineapple-express96 chapter 20 . 4/11/2009
This is the best fanfiction I have ever read, and one of the best books/short stories I have ever read (yes, including published stuff!). That's how awesome you are. And you say you're 14? Wow. Just wow. All I can say is that if you ever feel like putting fingers to keyboard again to write some more mind-blowingly good stories, you'll have a host of eager people waiting to read it. Your characters are so real - playful Max, moody Shayne, sweet Kristen, and of course Michael and Mia. I love how you don't change the essence of their characters, yet accentuate traits that weren't highlighted so much in the books.

Personally, I like your story much better than the original. And that's saying something, because I really like the original. :)
GilmoreFreak18 chapter 20 . 12/15/2006
WOW i was soo iimpressed by this story. Most fanfics for princess diaries are just so stupid. This on the other hand was amazing. I read it all in one day and then when i got to chpater 20 i was disappointed. I don't want to rag on you or anything but you are so talented why would you EVER stop writing!

here's to you finishing this story