Reviews for Its a Girl
pucktofaerie chapter 10 . 4/21/2004
Wow. Never saw that coming. I like that you put Conner back in. You're moving a little fast, but that's normal for a beginner. Eventually you may want to flesh your stories out more, instead of just making everything one big action scene. Keep up the great work and update soon!
Anon chapter 10 . 4/21/2004
What happened to them? Update soon plz..I hate cliffhangers lol. This is REALLY good by the way! :D
JC chapter 10 . 4/21/2004
A cliffhanger. i hate those things. please update soon. i need to know whate happens. great story and you write it well
Buffy Fan chapter 10 . 4/21/2004
I'm glad that she isn't a traitor but you are still far from making me wonder why.
Buffy Fan chapter 9 . 4/21/2004
yaou're making me wish I had never started reading.
Buffy Fan chapter 8 . 4/21/2004
What do I think? The story is ruined now that Connor is in it.
M chapter 10 . 4/21/2004
Grace chapter 10 . 4/20/2004
gosh, the PTB really likes to mess with Angel's mind...oh, wait..U really like to mess with Angel's mind..*g* nice chapter.
Tetalani chapter 10 . 4/20/2004
Hey.. like the story! Im just wondering.. maybe i was reading to fast or something, but where did the mountian come from?
Anon chapter 8 . 4/20/2004
ONE WORD: AW! Im happy, lol. I wonder how Connor fits in...
Sabia chapter 8 . 4/20/2004
ya i love you so much you put connor in that means it only gets better thanx so much please keep writing and post like 2 per day please if you have time thankx for adding connor its good and the relationship between sarai and angel is better that's good and connor came back sorry i keep bringing that up but i LOVE CONNOR he's the best
Sabia chapter 7 . 4/20/2004
about chapter 8 um put it up like today that would be good! bring connor back make sarai chose between angel and holtz and make sarai and darla met! now go make the new chapters and post them up fast please
Napalm Kracken chapter 6 . 4/20/2004
ok for chapter 8 since holtz appeared he could come with like a badly beaten connor or something or have connor by his side when he is tring to take sarai away from angel then he sends connor after angel and sarai get's in the way and they beat the shit out of each other and angel, spike or harmony smells connors and sarais blood and they smell like angel and darla and maybe in a different chapter you could bring darla in it so sarai would get to meet her mom maybe it's just me but for sure bring connor in really bring connor in and if you don't like my ideas on how make up your own because the story has been great but bring connor in please please please thankx!
Buffy Fan chapter 7 . 4/20/2004
Connor is the worst addition to the show that ever happened. When he left in Season 5 I was happy and am now dissappointed that he'll be back. Hopefully not for long. DO NOT put him in.
M chapter 7 . 4/20/2004