Reviews for Its a Girl
M chapter 5 . 4/18/2004
intresting...
Drogna chapter 5 . 4/18/2004
add more add more it's so cute please add more i want to know if angel and sarai are going to have a better relationship or not oh and if you could please please add connor in he is my favorite charature i hate that they cut him so finish the fic please please please thankx
tetalani chapter 4 . 4/17/2004
Great story! can't wait till you update.. poor angel! i feel so bad for him. lol
Sapphire Eyes 9896 chapter 4 . 4/17/2004
No problem, I'm glad that you know now. This chapter was so funny, lol. I loved it. It's cool the way you have her still being her but trapped inside her two year old body...it makes it even better, lol. Can't wait till you update!
Kandie-Spirit-Dragon chapter 4 . 4/17/2004
its realy good finish the fic i just read it and like it so finish it please please i want to know if sarai is turned into a teenager again or stays a baby so finish it please!
AbiSnocom chapter 4 . 4/17/2004
OH MY GOD! I LOVE THIS STORY PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE CONTINUE.
; )
Melanie chapter 4 . 4/17/2004
This is kinda cute with Angel having a daughter and not a son and I like that you didnt have him just give her up when they took over W&H. Please update soon .. I want to read more
shriuii chapter 4 . 4/17/2004
I love this! I'ts so cute
EvilWillowFan chapter 3 . 4/17/2004
I have read the first three chapters and I like the story. Also, I notice you're getting better at it over the three episodes. The first one was a little short and dialog that was a bit off sometimes, but that got a lot better in the second and third episode.
Continue writing and I'm sure it'll get even better. Maybe you can make the episodes a bit longer.
Sapphire Eyes 9896 chapter 3 . 4/16/2004
Okay first off, I like this A LOT it's really good. I liked the part in chapter two when Angel and Gunn were freaking out about her period, lol. I think I know why you haven't gotten many review, you don't except anonomous reviews. You really should, you'll get a lot more review that way. Sometimes ppl that read the stories don't have an account here, or don't feel like logging in, lol, so all in all you really should except them. Please update ASAP, I wanna know what happens next! :)
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4