Reviews for From the Ashes
CastaS chapter 16 . 8/21/2006
great story, wonderful
CajunBear73 chapter 16 . 12/28/2005
Beautiful story! If there is a story arc from this, please continue.
i hope chapter 16 . 9/17/2005
you will write a sequel maybe?
read all in one sitting chapter 16 . 9/17/2005
wow this is a great story dam man you are good
Guinivere Sage chapter 5 . 7/28/2005
Aww poor Ron. And poor Rufus! I hope Rufus isn't really dead...

Guinivere Sage chapter 4 . 7/28/2005
A spaceship? I kind of figured it was something like that when the laser wouldn't work on it, but man... Anyway, on to the next chapter!

Guinivere Sage chapter 3 . 7/28/2005
I'm totally loving the tension between Ron and Monkey Fist. It's really believable. Kim's frustration is, too, and you got the way she speaks down to a science. Great chapter!

Guinivere Sage chapter 2 . 7/28/2005
Ack! Poor Rufus! I must read on...

Who cares what my names is chapter 16 . 6/7/2005
Amamamamaziing! Mythical powers, Monkey Fist, Super-Intelligent Naked Mole rats, Rufus's family, Ron dying for a month, Pheonixes and the Prom, what else could you ask for? Great job!
KimxRonWHEE chapter 16 . 10/9/2004
Oh yeah...sorry about your hamster. That's hard.*hug*
KimxRonWHEE chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
i waited...for so long... furyou to update... AND IT WAS WORTH EVERY MINUTE! iluvereditsomuchicoudn'tbelievehowcuteitwas! *pantpant* Fatasticular!. You kept the characters in...well, character, so well! You hooked meh the minute I read the first few sentences. Flowing descriptions, genious plot; I apologize on the behalf of others who didn't review.. Please don't be put off by a lack of reviews-yoo've really got talent!*crowd murmers agreement* I look forward to your next story!_

P.S Your story is a wonderful portrayal of the pure relationship that Kim and Ron share; that's pretty rare in stories.*salute*
Heather chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
A fantastic ending to this story, heartfelt but not cheesy and so clever and true to the characters
Snea chapter 16 . 9/23/2004
o..my...god...I LUVED IT! this is the best KP fic i've read! IT IS SO GREAT! keep on writing, ur a natural!
Martiangal chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
Heh, looks like my earlier review was a little too early, since the story's now finished. Well - job well done. The ending was perfect.
Snea who's too shocked sign in right now chapter 28 . 9/6/2004