Reviews for Atonement
Sublime Subtlety chapter 13 . 4/20/2010
It sucks that you didn't finish. [ I was just beginning to see the events and a possible romance really unfold.
Aiakia chapter 7 . 11/5/2007
Heh, the line "At first he had been worried, after all, who was he, if not himself?" reminds me of a line from the move I Heart Huckabee's. It's sad, I can't remember anything about it aside from "How am I not myself?" Ah well.

This seem really interesting so far... I could have sworn I read this...but as I read further, I don't think I have. Shame on me. Ah well, I'm reading it now. I'm excited to see where you take this.
Lady Psychic chapter 13 . 4/25/2005
Another great chapter. Keep up the good work.
Gerbil X chapter 13 . 4/23/2005
Great job, very nicely done! Also, sorry for the horrible grammer and spelling in my last review. I don't remember exactly sinse it's been so long, but I must have been in some kind of rush...
Jillato chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Wo-oww, very powerful, nice chapter! I give yah 2 thumbs up!
DameKaight chapter 13 . 4/22/2005
Oh! So cute...Sephiroth has finally found out who his mother was!

I love your story! Update soon, and put some fluff in! _
thegr8sephiroth chapter 13 . 4/22/2005
very nice. I look forward to reading more.

"I'm Suicidal"
Lady Psychic chapter 12 . 4/18/2005
You're doing a great job. Keep it up and update soon!
Gerbil X chapter 12 . 9/17/2004
Real great but the chapters are way to short... or maybe im just used to 10,0 word chapters( ok maybe im exagerating but the y are realy long) Anyway heep up the good work.
Noacat chapter 12 . 7/31/2004
I think you did a fine job. Don't be so hard on yourself, geesh! There are just chapters like this that are down time, you know. You need a point to take a break from the manic pace of the story to develop the character's personalities. That's what this is. Without breaks like these, all the story becomes is the characters running from one place to the next. So hurray for you...and hurray for this chapter. Update soon, yo! Ciao!
SetsuntaMew chapter 12 . 7/31/2004
Yay, I've been waiting for this! I think it's a good chapter, even though it is a bit short. But, I still like it.
Madcap Minstrel chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Good stuff. Curious to see what's gonna happen with Tifa since she didn't run over to Aerith crying with joy that she was alive again like she does in other resurrection fics.
Izpalluzado chapter 12 . 7/30/2004
x_x omg, it's been so long. Stupid, stupid job, taking away my free time.

Ok, less complaining, more reviewing! I love how this story's turning out! XD Way to keep up on the...everything! Don't worry too much about chapter 12, it's not as awful you make it sound.

I'm keeping this short because it's pretty late, but keep writing! My old threat still stands!
Virus chapter 11 . 7/26/2004
First of all good job. This is pretty good work.

I think it's interesting that you're using the Sephiroth from Kingdom Hearts, not that it's a bad choice 'cause it's not, I just haven't seen anybody else do that. Also I think you should delve into Aeris and Sephiroths history together.
SetsuntaMew chapter 11 . 6/24/2004
Don't you dare kill Aerith!

It's a great fic, I love it very much! I hope you continue it soon.