Reviews for A World Cloaked In Shadow
Zemmy chapter 9 . 1/21/2012
Absolutely great! I love your writing style! There at the end going into the epilogue I was like oh no! What's going to happen! I thought the worst. You really did a great job of keeping me guessing and you achieved the perfect combination of action, suspense, and romance. I hope to see more stories in the future!
Amethyst 269 chapter 9 . 3/24/2011
GREAT JOB AGAIN! Also, I have a question. In chapter 7, I thought Zelda had died, but then in the epilogue, Zelda and Link were at the King's graveyard. How did Zelda survive?
trevor19 chapter 9 . 12/22/2006
Loved it! Superb work! :D
oldcross chapter 7 . 11/2/2006
why do you put a song at the end?
Rexnos chapter 8 . 8/18/2006
Meh, your other stories are better. I could re-write this one, take out the many errors, make it more descriptive and just a generally more well rounded story.

Still, I'm not hatin'. Your story was excellent, even if its presentation was sub-par. Besides, I know you can write MUCH better than this now. This is older work and One Hundred Days is about 20 times better.

Later,

Rex
meme chapter 9 . 7/14/2006
ur story is GREAT! all ur stories r they r really humourous!

love ur stories!

hope u write more...they r very long and intresting! and r fun to read!

- P
Bridget chapter 8 . 8/19/2005
WOW! Great stry. I must admit you had me worried with Zelda there, but I'm glad it turned out okay!
Hopeless Maiden chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
I haven't read the whole thing, but I promise I will one day soon! But not today.

I acutally came here to ask you a question...

WHEN ARE YOU GONNA UPDATE ORDINARY STORY? I'M GOING CRAZY WITH ANTICIPATION! I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
linkygurl88 chapter 8 . 5/16/2005
Great story! I read the whole thing in one shot and it's one of the best stories i've read. Keep up the good work
Meggy chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
That was...SO COOL! You have GOT to be the best writer I've EVER found. Your really the best. You should keep writing! Really! I look forward to new storys from you!
Moonbeam chapter 8 . 1/30/2005
Uh?...Eheheh...ok? I guess it was good? Oh! The hell with it, it was good. (A lil kunfoozing tho) Lolol.
meyojojo chapter 9 . 8/16/2004
I loved this Fic! It made me cry at times! _
Jewel chapter 9 . 5/16/2004
Hey Azzy!
Thought I'd review, b/c I didn't before... I loved your story. The Mei was interesting, I kept looking for hidden meanings in the name... Wow I'm a loser. Ya, the writing style was good, and I enjoyed the intrigue.
Will be checking periodically to see if there are any new stories!
Many thanks and happy writing.
Peaceout.
Jewel
ps. Have u noticed that "Hero Of Time" spells HOT? Haha, no coincidence, I'm certain of that... C'mon you agree with me and you know it! XD
zeldaqueen chapter 9 . 5/11/2004
Well, I'm relieved and saddened that this story is over. I was waiting anxiously for the next part and then Bam! the whole second half of the story was here. I enjoyed every minute of it, from the inner mental conversations and struggles, to the supreme and well-written settings and plotline. This is one of my favorite Zelda fan fics. Good work and hopefully you'll write more in the future.
a person chapter 8 . 5/11/2004
aw, that was cute! i loved it.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »