Reviews for A World Cloaked In Shadow
a person chapter 8 . 5/11/2004
aw, that was cute! i loved it.
ayachan21 chapter 8 . 5/6/2004
This is one of the best stories I have ever read, seriously...
Yamori chapter 2 . 5/4/2004
Oh. I likies. Very adventurous and yet everso amusing. A chicken mask? Bombs? Cameras? Fun. *goes off to read some more*
Babydoll72489 chapter 8 . 5/1/2004
Aw. That was wonderful! I was so sad when i thought she had died in the seventh chapter. *sniff* What a happy job. Love it!
Berlin's Brown Eyes chapter 8 . 5/1/2004
See? I knew you wouldn't kill her off. Yay, for super-uber, happy-sappy endings! The little flashbacks at the beginning was a nice added touch. Happy writing! Tchao!
Berlin's Brown Eyes chapter 7 . 5/1/2004
You didn't kill her. I know you didn't. You don't come across as the person to do such a thing. Well, I guess I've got one chapter to find out.
Berlin's Brown Eyes chapter 6 . 5/1/2004
Yay! Fluffyness! I've said this many times but now I need to say it again. Why must everyone write better kisses than me? (It's just not fair. _
Berlin's Brown Eyes chapter 5 . 5/1/2004
Emkay! I'm back! Oh gosh, I was laughing so hard when Link turned into a goron and Sheik freaked. hee hee That was awsome! Next chapitre!
Alantie Mistaniu chapter 8 . 4/30/2004
Thank you! You didn't kill her! I'm so relived! Whew! Anyway, I liked how much emotions you put into hte final battle, even though I didn't really like the ending. But it was a good story!
Saeryn chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
Very nicely done. Good work.
par armsford chapter 8 . 4/30/2004
perfect chapters you did a great job on this stoey one of the best ive ever read and ive read alot so you should be realy proudof your self hope you write other googd ones
AngelWarriors chapter 8 . 4/29/2004
really good fic
par armsford chapter 6 . 4/29/2004
another chapter well done and real quickly you just too dam good
Fan Of Your Great Work
Par Armsford
Berlin's Brown Eyes chapter 4 . 4/29/2004
This is so odd. has been gipping me of my reviews. I swear I reviewed this already. In fact 2 of my other reviews are missing. _ I don't know where they could have gone! Eh, well I can review now. So she's like all three. I guess I was kind of right. _~ This fic is so awsome! Must go r&r more chapters!
Miss Maudlin chapter 5 . 4/28/2004
Aw...poor Zelda. Had a bit of a meltdown there... lol I can't wait until Link finds out Sheik's Zelda. [sigh] I really like this a whole bunch! Update soon!
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »