Reviews for A World Cloaked In Shadow
par armsford chapter 5 . 4/28/2004
such a great fic and you wright so large of chapters so fast you awsome but y do you wright the lyrics for songs at the end?
Alantie Mistaniu chapter 5 . 4/28/2004
Wow. That sums it all up right there. This is incredibly intense! I love it! I like how you relate so pasionatly to Zelda's feelings during all this. It is excellent! But please don't make it one of those heart breaking endings! I look foreward to more!
Miss Maudlin chapter 3 . 4/28/2004
I reviewed this earlier, but it seems that my review still hasn't been posted even though that was like, 3 days ago!
Anyway, just in case you didn't get that review, I'll review again.
This is a great story! It really is one of the first that I've read around here that really just pulled me in. LOL You're a great writer, too. Can't wait for more...
(and if you already got the other review then I'm sorry for babbling again...lol )
Shadow Fox 05 chapter 4 . 4/25/2004
nice bring the next chapter soon
par armsford chapter 2 . 4/25/2004
man this story is awsome i always wanted to read one that told what happened after the game and now you give me this chance thank you so much (sniffs and starts to cry) its just so beutifull
DeathSighter chapter 4 . 4/25/2004
Hey update soon. when is Link gonna get more of his memory back? anyways i love it and please continue
LauraCeleste chapter 3 . 4/21/2004
Veery interesting! I like. The journal entries were fun to read and the character of Sheik and Mai were intriguing enough to make me want to read more. HOpefully we will see more soon!
AngelWarriors chapter 3 . 4/21/2004
please update soon
ayachan21 chapter 3 . 4/21/2004
Wow, SO is shiek and the masked mystique Zelda? CONTINUE!
Shadow Fox 05 chapter 3 . 4/21/2004
nice work bring the next chapter soon
Shadow Fox 05 chapter 2 . 4/19/2004
interesting work keep going
funkysquirrel chapter 2 . 4/18/2004
Wow! Amazing story so far! I can't wait to see what you have in store for link.
Nagem who is too lazy to sign in chapter 2 . 4/18/2004
WOW! This is cool! This is wonderful, this is . . . *insert long phrase of positive words here* Anyway, you should continue this as soon as you can! PLEASE!
-Nagem
AngelWarriors chapter 2 . 4/18/2004
please update soon
Midnight Starfire chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
I have only just begun to read this( I'll be reading the next chapter shortly) and I'm highly impressed. The title of this really stands out in my head. This story is wonderful so far! I like the mask idea.
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »