Reviews for A World Cloaked In Shadow
zeldaqueen chapter 2 . 4/18/2004
I love the sense of mystery in this story that pulls the reader ever onward! This is very well-written and I am enjoying it extremely well. I can only say that about a few Zelda fan fic. authors, and you happen to be one of them so far. It was also nice to have longer chapters, as there is so much suspense and foreboding that it would be cruel to have the chapter's narrative cut off sooner. Oh, and on a side note, thanks for limiting the cussing in the story.
ayachan21 chapter 2 . 4/17/2004
The Masked Mystique is Zelda right? Also, this plot is kinda confuzing. Caould you explain it a bit more? CONTINUE
Berlin's Brown Eyes chapter 2 . 4/17/2004
Wow, I'm like the first person to discover this story, this talent! (Makes me feel kinda special.) This is, wow, an awsome story line. What an imagination you must have! I'm just so blown away! AND you spelled "déjà vu " correctly! You know how many times I've read "deja vu"? I'm guessing that Sheik and his "mom" are Zelda and Impa, but if not, then I'm guessing that the masked chic is Zelda. Zelink romance? This story is just amazing. Definately going on my favorites list. Happy writing! Tchao!
~Berlin'sBrownEyes
Berlin's Brown Eyes chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
Oh. How ambiguous. _ Me likes mysteries. Is her name really Mei or is that just an alias? I need to know the pairing! That opening paragraph or two was just awsome! I loved the whole surprise-thing. Onward to next chapter!
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4