Reviews for Standing There By You
Imfromlalaland chapter 62 . 11/25/2014
There's...no more? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update. Please. This story. It's amazing, and I can't live without the rest.
Guest chapter 62 . 8/3/2014
Wait no

NOOOOO
NOOOOOOO

That CANNOT be the end. IT CANNOT.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/29/2014
I'm laughing like a maniac at 3 in the morning
I hope you're happy
Guest chapter 14 . 7/29/2014
"You're all mad"
Yes we are. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/29/2014
OMG OMG OMG
I'm in love! This is my favourite fanfic EVER!

It's absolutely hilarious and you've left me with tears in my eyes

You know the weird part? I havnt even reached chapter 5
Padfoot5ever chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
Nice! 3
Rose1414 chapter 6 . 2/13/2014
Sirius parents where called Walburga and Orion, didn't they?
Not what stood in the letter...
jazzstar02 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
I soooo love this story. One of my favorite's.
WhyshouldItellu chapter 62 . 12/7/2013
I just want to know why it ends here I read all of it in the last few days and now there's no end so just why?
jazzstar02 chapter 62 . 11/19/2013
It's been so many years, yet this story moves me to tears, the way you create the characters, and add the depth to their world. It's an amazing story, it's never ever been boring. WOW LOL I'm rhyming a lot.

Jazz
xTincampi chapter 62 . 10/24/2013
College will always get the best of us.
TophFan chapter 9 . 8/20/2013
I really like your story, but I think it's missing something..
Severus Snape
You see, Snape's love for Lily was such a key part of the books, and taking it out in any fanfic pretty much ruins the storyline. His name, Severus Snape, is an anagram for Persues Evans. I know this is too late to change..but...er...yeah
Cookie Seller On The Dark Side chapter 21 . 8/16/2013
Gotta love Dumbledore!
WinterMagic1 chapter 5 . 7/13/2013
lol. I luv ur story!
Guest chapter 35 . 7/8/2013
Remus nodded, still smiling at the memory as he returned his gaze to the path before him. "But," Grace spoke up again, her purple lock now twisted so far up her finger it had nowhere left to coil, "I didn't just keep them all these years because it's my favorite color, you know."

Remus knit his brows and turned to her with upstanding curiousity. "You didn't?"

"Nope," Grace replied, shaking her head. A small smile creeped across her face as her eyes remained on the road ahead of her. "It was mostly because of the person that gave them to me."

AAAAAAWWWWWWW