Reviews for Falling for Someone New
ShadowCub chapter 4 . 1/22/2011
Andrew would be skipping right now.
Sophophobic chapter 4 . 7/29/2006
Niffty. I like this. An interesting crossover. Please update. :)

-Sopho
Nighthawk Malow chapter 3 . 6/9/2005
I like this one. It's kinda clear who the JL dimesion verseions of the the Scoobies are.

ElizabethBuffy

LiamAngel

AlexanderXander

WilliamSpike aka William the Bloody

Everyone else is named more or less the same.

I can see Batman/Bruce Wayne liking 's the other one?The Flash?Nah,Buffy just think as him as another ?Maybe if you are replaying the Angel vs Riley thing with Bats and Supes in the places of Angel and The Big White Bore.
nascar girl chapter 4 . 5/7/2005
Good story, not many have tackled this cross-over, altho, I am worriedthis will end in heart break for Buffy. Personally, I can see her with Bruce/Batman. He seems smitten alredy. please keep this going am curious to see where you take it. Have to admit tho, i was confused as all get in the begining. Thanks for mention of the memory loss ep. Helped fix my brain. anyway more soon plz
Luc Star chapter 4 . 5/7/2005
dude... this was just one wierd storyline... so far... i like it.. but the speeches of all the scoobies in the DC Universe seems a little... um.. british... anyways... pls continue cause i wanna see where you take this story.
SHAWN PROVONCHA chapter 3 . 5/4/2005
PLEAASE UPDATE.
cool chapter 3 . 11/9/2004
I realy injoy this fanfiction and cant wate to read more. I would love to see how the two Buffy's interact and how Bruce knows his realitys Buffy.
Toras chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
An interesting fic. I like the interaction between Buffy and the JL. Also like the way your introducing the local versions of Buffy and the Angel crew. Should be interesting when the two Buffy's meet. :)

It is my hope that you intend to continue with this fic, and that you will send us some more chapters soon.
Wingedslayer03 chapter 3 . 7/2/2004
I just checked out your story and it's great. I hope you update it soon.
SHAWN PROVONCHA chapter 3 . 6/9/2004
THIS IS A REALY GOOD STORY.
WS chapter 3 . 5/10/2004
UpdateSoon. I love this story.
tangled junky chapter 3 . 4/29/2004
i was a little confused at first but i finally figured out the whole thing with their being them in different dimensions haha ok i don't think that made sense but i like what's going on so far. i hope buffy shows them what she's got! is there gonna be a big bad? ok update soon!
Catlimere chapter 3 . 4/26/2004
Loving this so far. I can see Buffy wanting a break for a bit from "Super Buffy" detail, but I can't see her sitting back forever with her abilities and not trying to help people in some way. Will be interesting watching her get used to how things are in this new reality. Love Elizabeth and the gang wanting to meet Buffy. Intriguing that Elizabeth and Bruce know each other, or seem to anyway. It's also interesting how quickly and easily the LA group has accepted to the idea of (for them) an alternate-Elizabeth popping in from another dimension. Wonder what else they've seen.
I am looking forward to their meeting. Also looking forward to Buffy's reaction to Wayne Manor and Alfred. Although how can you not like Alfred? :) I am also curious to see Buffy's reaction to the news about Liam, looking like her Angel and married to her doppelganger. That is going to strike a few chords within I imagine.
Bruce excited by the prospect of Buffy coming to stay with him? I imagine it's a lot easier to find out more about her, as well as keep an eye on her. Will be interesting to see what develops between the two...romance, friendship...? Definitely can't wait to read more. :)
Delphine Pryde chapter 3 . 4/25/2004
A meeting of the Buffys (well Elizabeth/Buffy.) *coughs* Anyway, look forward to the next chapter.
Harry2 chapter 3 . 4/24/2004
This story is pretty interesting. I am looking forward to when the Angel Investigation/Scooby Gang of this world meets up with Buffy/Elizabeth Anne Summers. I smell fireworks and a lot of babbleing!