Reviews for Black Coffee
konektikat chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
i was reading this story when i was a freshman, and now i'm graduating... and it still has 4 chapters. T_T please please please update.. even though its been 3 years or so, I'm still hoping for an update, waiting. I'll wait forever, if i have to (but please don't take that long, coz i don't actually have forever... just a lifetime), and i'll never give up hope, cuz this story is THAT good (at four chapters, i can tell :D) and it's worth waiting for.

i'll be holding my breath. really, starting now. .
katie janeway chapter 4 . 8/8/2006
Wow...I'm curious to see where this goes, very well written so far.
mystlady chapter 2 . 2/24/2006
I actually dont mind MihoxAmon pairing myself. They make the best pairings around other than your traditional RobinxAmon. Hell, it;s better than having ToukoxAmon altogether. Anyways, I kinda feel sorry for Miho having to play second fiddle to Amon's pathetic lovelorn for Robin.
wellduh chapter 4 . 3/14/2005
Outside perspectives are the awesomest things in the world. Nagira and Amon's descriptions in particular were great. P Please, keep writing!
shaid chapter 4 . 11/11/2004
I wasn't sure I was going to like this, but you know... it's good. Your writing is very alive and vibrant. I hope you update this soon and I can read more.
DarkenedSakura chapter 4 . 9/24/2004
Have I ever told you how much I love the Smoke Gets In Your Eyes chapter? Have I? I didn't last time, but I'm gonna say it right now.

I love it. The woman who's telling the story...she does it interestingly. Reminds me of somewhere...maybe it is Brooklyn, I dunno. But I love the descriptions she uses.

This time, though...I finally figured out which dude was which. XD ;

So uh...yeah...seeing the chapter that comes after this one would be awesome, dude. 'Cause it's so freakin' good and all :D
Winter Still chapter 3 . 7/17/2004
This is so good! I, myself, lean toward Amon and Robin, but this keeps my taste and adds something new! *hugs story* Tis awesome! *hugs Kathy-chan* You are the BEST in the whole wide world!
Aliora chapter 3 . 5/17/2004
I avoided this story initially, after reading your author's note and finding out it was Miho/Amon. "Ew!" I thought, somewhat wordily. Then I discovered your Harry's/livejournal alter-egos and found myself reading it anyway - coz that's what friends do. Boy, am I glad I did. I've read and commented on Psychometric Musing #6, and I stand by what I said then - you really do give us some insight into how Miho works. I love her reasons, I love that she understands Amon, and I love that she sacrificed some part of herself to be there for him. Its so great to get inside these character's heads, to feel what they feel. Fave line? "I saw his lips shape her name, as he came." Oh. Excellent work.
Parnoid chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
Sometimes, I need things spelled out for me.
Just what did Amon give Miho? Hhmm? The friendship that denies nothing while asking for nothing in return? Or something more tangabile?
red ragdoll soru 2 lazy to log chapter 3 . 5/2/2004
oh...I dont know how to say this..PERFECT! I love how you pertrayed this! I'm not exactly a Miho/amon fan but I like miho/robin fics..so the whole starnge more than friends but just friends thing is great. please update I'm very eager to read more!
Manny PenPen chapter 3 . 5/2/2004
Awesome chapter, as always. Once more your Karasuma characterzation rocks my socks like whoa. I guess I don't have anything new to say, really; your fics are just so consistently good that I can't think of much new to compliment you on. I really did like the Joan of Arc idea you put in, though. Now that I look back at the episode, it makes perfect sense. Once again, you have an amazing talent for redefining canon in interesting and refreshing ways.
-Manny
delectate chapter 3 . 5/1/2004
Like I said at Harry's, I really feel like this chapter gave me more to go on with the AxK thing. I still don't know if I can fully believe this pairing, but with Karasuma's reflection of the end of ep26, I see it in a slightly different light. Kudos for bringing more depth to what I consider a difficult couple to characterize.
Amon's One and Only chapter 3 . 4/29/2004
Its really amazing how good you are. This one was a bit shorter but it helped develop Miho even more than before. I never used to pay attention to her before but after reading your story I can't help but take a closer look at her character. Update soon!
Ps- just out of curiosity, what do you mean by 'Harry's'?
A chapter 2 . 4/26/2004
You so rock! I loved it beyond anything! I really like your style of writing, third person or not. It helps the reader get to know the characters and look into their thoughts. Damn! You really know Miho and Amon! By the way, love the pairing !There should be more Miho/Amon.