Reviews for Casualties of War
Artemis zodiac chapter 4 . 1/19/2011
Good chapter. I do think you should go back over all these chapters and add disciption
Artemis zodiac chapter 2 . 1/19/2011
Again need setting discription. As well as diologue discription. Don't tell me, show me

Also you have a mistake here

"X-23!" Rahne exclaimed, "What was that terrible explosion, what happened?"

"Lets just say we won't have to worry about Hydra coming after us any time soon." X-23 explained as she slowed down to a brisk walking pace, "Your name Rahne's right?"

"Aye, why'd they kidnap me? Who are you?" Rahne asked apprehensively.

"Name's X-23. As to why they kidnapped

Rahne knows x-23's name before she asks

Apart from that very clear and well spaced story
Artemis zodiac chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
The plot is good. It is well spaced. But setting such as the island, the house need to be described more. Try every time you change sene devoting a paragraph to setting discription that way it's all there and over and done with. Good story keep it up
MyDearDelirious chapter 5 . 11/4/2009
Oh my god! I don’t know if I can even put into words how much I love this story and how disappointed I am that it seems to have been abandoned but I‘ll try.

I love your X-23, she seems a lot more together and mature here then in other fics I’ve read which is nice. Then there’s Deadpool, so awesome and spot on I was practically giddy when he turned up. Though it seemed slightly odd that he was so intent on correcting Rahne’s little problem. Maybe there’s something he knows that the girls don’t, like who the ‘father’ is perhaps? I was particularly interested in his and X-23’s apparent partnership to take out Hydra as I’m a bit of a Deadpool/X-23 shipper. (I don’t even know why, it’s never really been done before that I know of, I just think it makes sense.) The fight between X-23 and Gauntlet was epic, I was kind of disappointed when it came to it’s bloody conclusion as there would be no round two.

So aside from a few grammatical errors which are easily overlooked it’s fantastic, the story line is good, it flows nicely and the characters are awesome. The only down side is you’ve left me wanting to read more. What’s Hydra going to do when they find out what’s happened to Gauntlet? What’s happening at the institute and with Moira? What will they think when they find out what’s happened to Rahne and what will Logan do when he finds out who she’s be traveling with? And that can’t be the last of Deadpool especially not after X-23 delivered the mother of all dirty finishing moves.

Anyway on that long and rambling note I hope you’ll reply to this review to let me know this stories fate and whether or not begging is out of the question to get you to continue:p

nejitenfan chapter 5 . 2/2/2009
please update soon i really want to know what happens next
nejitenfan chapter 2 . 7/30/2008
is Rahne's name pronouced rain or rhonie (sp?) becuse logan and kitty have diffrent ways of saying her name and jamie aka multple calls her wolvsbane so i'm ver confused
Necrovore chapter 5 . 10/12/2006
Any chance of this being continued?
nejitenfan chapter 5 . 9/23/2006
please update soon
nejitenfan chapter 3 . 9/22/2006
this realy cool
Government Paranoia chapter 5 . 6/28/2006
Please update soon! This fic is totally awesome and I wanna see where the story goes. If you don't update, I might die of a broken heart, and you wouldn't want that on your conscience, would you?
Luc Star chapter 5 . 9/22/2005
ok.. i am not certain if you are working on this fic still but i would very much like it if you took the time to update. i loved the way this story started and i am probably going to love whichever way the story is heading. take care and update soon. and hey.. bloody brilliant fight scene.
Bubba Hyde chapter 5 . 7/16/2004
Great plot and great character development with Rahne and especially X23. Most people who attempt to write about her cant capture the inner conflict that a character like that is bound to possess. I'm interested to see how this turns out.

-by the way, thanks for the review of my work, I hope I can do a little better job on the 2nd half.
X00001 chapter 5 . 4/29/2004
great capter love the fighting in it keep up the good work
Risty chapter 5 . 4/28/2004
Wow - the fight definitely was, well... bloody and brutal. But all the better for it - not only was it more realistic than most fights you read, it was also paced better, so that you got the right sense of the speed and difficulty involved. Plus there were blood and guts! yay! (Sorry, physiology student in me there).
Considering the amount of gore and so on in the fight though, you might want to consider upping the story's rating to avoid the wrath of the powers-that-be at ffnet...
Anyway, there were some really great moments through this... Gauntlet's twisted mind thinking the onlookers were cheering for him, and especially the heartburn line. I loved that (i know, I'm sick ;) ).
The Uncanny R-Man chapter 5 . 4/28/2004
This was great! How do you kill a cyborg with a healing factor? Shove a greanade down his throat! HA! Great stuff! I can't wait to see where you go with this! Especially Moira's reaction to the fact that Rahne's pregnant!