Reviews for Comfort in Each Others Company
krjemb chapter 3 . 2/18/2008
I really enjoyed the story. Hope you haven't stopped writing.
t chapter 3 . 12/11/2004
really really enjoyed it. keep up the good work
CSIHottieWillows chapter 3 . 10/19/2004
DUDE KEP GOING!
Sebi chapter 3 . 10/17/2004
Hehe, very cute. I really love the way you portrayed Cath and Gill's relationship, it was exactly how I would like to see them written on the show. Oh and I liked the little 'Sarah will never know me like you do,' comment. That was a very nice touch. Hope to see more C/G fic's from you. Thanks.
CSIHottieWillows chapter 3 . 10/7/2004
Dude Keep going
Tazzer chapter 3 . 10/5/2004
Ok it wasn't the most sophisticated of stories ever written, but it's Gil & Cath so what the heck. I'm just pleased to see anything other than that other ship at this site. Plus maybe they will stop flaming my stuff all the time and pick on someone else. Ha!

For a fluff peice this was good. Keep writing and try to challenge yourself with each new story, that is the greatest pleasure in writing.

Good Luck, Tazzer
Gomes chapter 2 . 10/1/2004
...ooh! I am enjoying the images concocted a little too much, me thinks! *giggle* Especially Gil stark naked. Ah man, to see what Catherine saw...

Please do continue this - it's very interesting! I love PWPs like this, and their kiss shared was very intense! Loving it!

Cheers!
Gomes chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
Aww, totally had butterflies in my tummy, especially towards the end. *big grin* Very cute - and I love Gil's reasons for not accepting Sara's date proposal. So true! *grin* :D

Keep it up!

Cheers!
ggirl72 chapter 2 . 8/18/2004
oh wow... i love this...i have this dreamy look on my face (i can feel it) your fic was great
starkidtw chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
We will have more, right? Because I'm looking forward to read more! :)